Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wedding Wednesday (Doce)

Happy Wednesday!

It's been 2 weeks since the last hoorah of Wedding Wednesday with the beautiful wedding shoes,
which I found out later were uhhh kind of ungodly expensive.
Whoops.

So this week is kind of a breakdown. Ya ya break it down now.
It is going to stress me out, but that's okay because
I'm thinking maybe that's what I need right now. Or at least a push or...something.
{kind of really hard to do when fiance is away}
So I wrote a list of the things I am for sure about.
Don't laugh now.

Here are the positives :

The Date
October 22, 2012




The Place
Catholic Church in my hometown



Exactly.
I have some work cut out for me.
ALTHOUGH. Let's not forget it is awhile away so slow and easy does it won't hurt anything.

I think the thing the scares me the most is the cost of everything
and the fact that I cannot make a decision to save my life.
I wish this were something you could just learn, but it sure isn't.
I always, always second guess myself which leads to no decisions being made.
The overwhelming idea of it all makes me just force myself into not thinking at all.
Or just secretly thinking about peacing out and doing it on an island with gorgeous beaches and the prettiest of blue waters. However, doubt I could ever bring myself to do that.

The one thing I do know.
Is I am beyond exciting to see my fiance this weekend after
not seeing each other for a month. Maybe then I can feel like myself again...with
my second half by myself.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on setting the date! We set our date for a year and a half after we got engaged and I was pretty grateful for the ample amount of time to plan. It's stressful still but it helps to have a good timeline.

Anonymous said...

Congratz on the decisions you've made so far! I know weddings are expensive but you will be able to get through it all, don't fret please!

Sierra said...

Yay a date and the wedding looks gorgeous, love the stained glass windows.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...