Monday, October 17, 2011

being thankful


Lately I feel like I am constantly complaining about something.

Anything.

I have gotten annoyed at possibly everything in my way.

I have treated people like dirt, that only are trying to love and be there for me.

I have seen the worst in every situation and the worst in myself.

I have simply been the person that I hate seeing, and never want to be.

I don't know what it is, but I do know there is no excuseAnd I keep looking at myself thinking "who are you?!"

So today I just want to be thankful.

Thankful to love, and to be loved back.

Because I know at the end of the day...
that will get me through anything.

.






1 comment:

Corinne said...

Thank you for posting this, Molly. I've been feeling/thinking/behaving the same way the last several weeks and it's extremely frustrating since I can't say WHY I feel this way!

Here's hoping that we cheer up - REAL soon! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...