Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It's the TRUTH

For some reason the weeks are just flying right past me.

It's almost the middle of October.

How? 

But since it IS Tuesday and it is October 11..

The TRUTH is.....

It's my brothers BIRTHDAY today.
the quarter club will be lucky to have ya :)
Happy 25th! Love ya!



I have issues.
When I get an idea, I have to have it right.that.very.second. I can't even help myself.
For example: I came up with a business idea, which I obviously I think is the most amazing idea in the entire world. So instantly I tell Jeff, give him my plan, start pinning things relating to it, and then a few months later forget all about it. Ugh, why can't I keep the motivation more than 5 seconds before becoming obsessed with something else?


via

I love sharpies.markers.pens.notebooks
or anything that is a school supply for that matter.
It's true.
We have a deep love for one another.
It makes me all sorts of giddy when I get new school supplies.
Planners? Yeah, those on a whole other level.
Maybe it's a good thing I'm in Education?


via



I get excited to wake up just for my coffee. 
I get all pumped to go to bed because I know when I wake up I get my coffee.
It's the weirdest thing ever. I have never, ever enjoyed waking up {worse morning person EVER}. haha.
I think it's because it gives me something different to do in the morning, and
keeps me occupied on a mindless task. Kinda like cutting things out at school. It relaxes me.
Ya...remember, I have issues. I do like enjoying to wake up tho. :)



I am so glad that I have this little bloggeroo.
and y'all.
period.exclamation point.bold.underline.




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you're brother!

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday to the broski!

I love my morning coffee too. To think I didn't start drinking coffee until 5 years ago is just mind boggling to me.

So ... life is crazy, but I promise your fun package is going in the mail tomorrow!!! I can't wait for you to test it all out.

Jennʻs Adventureʻs said...

Oh hey blogger twin!

I have MULTIPLE companies, too & I'm super obsessed w/office supplies--especially sharpies! Do you have to be chaperoned at Office Max or Staples, too??!

AND seriously, I'm glad I'm not the only on who goes to bed excited merely because of coffee in the morning. Right now I'm in heaven sipping my first cup:) I wasn't sure if I should seek counseling, but clearly this is normal! *whew!*

Have a great rest of the week -- and happy birthday to your BRO!

Amanda C. said...

Ooh I love school supplies too. Planners especially! Maybe I should have been a teacher. Then I would have an excuse.

Lauren said...

I love school supplies!!! :) You're not alone with 5 second thinking scale! I'm the same way! I want do something right then and there when I think of it... but then a day later I can forget all about it!

Happy Birthday to your brother!
PS- what was your business plan!? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...