Monday, October 31, 2011

e.l.f it up

So now that I have had time to try out my new goods I won from The Bargain Blonde, I thought I'd share a little about what I thought of each of the e.l.f products I got and tried out!

I must say before I talk about the products that the e.l.f products in general are just fabulous. They are super cost friendly but are just as good and in some cases better than other make-ups I have tried that are twice the price. Seriously, you CAN get more with less.

1. Shimmering Facial Whip


The Shimmering Facial Whip was one of the first things I tried when I got the amazing package and was head over heels for it. I don't know if my face was weird that day or what because it make my cheeks looks 100x better than normal and brought out a little "shine" in them. It hasn't worked as good since the first day but I still love the look it gives and definitely a little goes a long way. Nothing better than some bootyful cheeks! I think you can use it for eyes too. Haven't hopped on that yet.

2. Mineral Infused Mascara


I swear to my Maybelline Volum'Express Falsies mascara but this mascara was so perfect to use after I put on my usually mascara to get all the clumps and such out. Perfect. They were meant to be together! However, I am EXTREMELY picky on my mascara and tried it on by itself and didn't think it gave the same volume as the falsies but definitely loved how it seperated my eye lashes and gave them a little pump.

3. Eyelid primer

Yes, yes and yes. I LOVE the eyelid primer. My eye make-up use to come off like uh....30 minutes I swear after I put it on before but now it stays on pretty much the entire day. It's crazy! Like a miracle I tell ya :) Plus, you don't have to use very much at all so it will last quite awhile.

4. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

Okay, another thing I am picky with is my eyeliner. And this...my friends, is one of my favorite eyeliners I've ever used to date. It takes 2 seconds to use and makes the PERFECT straight line. Plus, it is waterproof which makes it even that much better. Love ittttt.

5. Glossy Gloss (Dragon Fruit)


Adore this gloss. Perfect shade. I haven't tried any other colors so I can't compare it but I have fallen in love with this new gloss. The only sad thing is it doesn't stay on long, but that doesn't stop me from re-applying! I will definitely be using this for a long time.

6. Make-up Mist and Set


Along with the eyelid primer, it makes your makeup stay on ALL DAY. Well, all day in Molly world that is. All it takes is one straight spray to the face and you are set! On the days I forget to put this on I'm always kicking myself in the butt, it really does make a big difference.

So that's it...my review! All thanks to winning the awesome giveaway by Lindsey. I would DEFINITELY definitely recommend the e.l.f. products and will be a good customer to them in the future! Plus, it's so CHEAP with the awesome quality all in one. My kind of product :)

OHHHHHH and wait wait...

Speaking of e.l.f. if you haven't heard there is a 40% off going on if you spend $25. Ready, Set, Shop Shop Shop!! {Offer ends at MIDNIGHT!}




4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the facial whip!!! I use it all the time!! It really does make a big difference!!!

ELF products are really great! I love them!

Kelly said...

I love love LOVE eyelid primer!! I haven't tried the ELF kind yet, but I'm with ya on that. Does Target still sell ELF? Can't remember! And the mist?? Sounds great! Thanks for the reviews, I'm always look for good deals! :-)

Lindsay said...

I love Elf!! I have the makeup primer thingie too and I love it!! I really want to try the mist now! Thanks for the review! xo

Katie said...

I LOVE elf - I was over the moon when they started selling it at Target, and YES Kelly- they still sell it! If they ever stop I will cry! I bought the falsies mascara last week, and hate it. It clumps all the time. I bought the elf mineral mascara on Sunday, and I love it!!! My other favorite of their products is the eye liner and shadow pen - the green and purple are my faves!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...