Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wedding Wednesday {To Jeff}


Some {there are too many} things I love about you....

via


 
-you make me smile even when I'm trying my hardest to be angry at you
-i can trust you with my whole heart and soul.
-you give the most creative and special presents.
-you have the best surprises and are quite the sneakster.
-you can read me like a book. {only good sometimes ;)}
-you treat my family as if they are your own. i love you more than anything for that.
-i always feel safe in your arms. & love love love that sweet sweet smell of your cologne.
-you made the best stirfry EVER. omi word I need some NOW.
-you want me/us to have a  beautiul and happy happy life.
-you care & want to be involved in {some} of the wedding plans.
-you love your momma with all that you have.
-you always.always. say I love you before you get off the phone.
-you have given me joys that I never thought I'd have. and you'd made me believe and know that true love is real, and one of the greatest things on Earth.


 
10 months from yesterday, I will be sharing your last name and will call you my husband.

I love you to infinity and beyond.

Thanks for always reading my dear :)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is very sweet.

Unknown said...

So sweet. He's a lucky guy :)

Michelle said...

This is the sweetest post! You guys are both so lucky to have each other! :)

Amanda said...

This post just made my heart melt. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...