Monday, October 24, 2011

"winning" day

If the word "winning" wasn't oveused then that would be for sure be the word to describe today. I started the day off...well, sleeping and then got a call around 6:41 A.M.

Mondays and Fridays are my days off until December. Err...who in the WORLD would be calling me that early? Seriously....I like my sleep.  Don't get between me and that precious time. Well.. I was called into sub for the school I use to student teach at.

So I started off the day a little hectic and was running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. So the Monday started off a little crazy, but I was so pumped to be making some money! Then I come home from work and I see something by the front door.

PACKAGES.

Remember those giveaways I won?...Yup, they came on the same today. I thought I was dreaming. Hopefully I am not because I was excITED!! I ripped that baby  open so fast it didn't even know what to do.

I may or may not have gotten a little picture carried away. My apologizes. First time using my {Jeff's} camera in awhile. Thought I'd show it some love.


THANK YOU Define Design (& MEGAN for hosting the giveaway!)...I am so in love with this!!
P.S. She gets her projects out in like .2 seconds too..I would DEFINITELY recommend her and her servivces!




THANKS LINDSEY!!

creepily excited


definitely using these for our engagment pictures!!! p.s. when did I get so many freckles?

ya ya lip gloss and eye liner courtesy of e.l.f......will review products when I've used them all :)


Back to my usual ol' life now!

.HAPPY MONDAY.


7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hahah omg you're excited face pic is my fave! The first thing you won is very similar to something I ordered off etsy as a wedding gift for a friend! Love it.

I'm excited/nervous to read what you think of it all! Dab that facial whip on cheek bones as a highlighter and/or your brown bone after you do your eyes. Little goes a long way!

Lindsey said...

Brow

And p.s. YOU'RE welcome!!! You are too sweet and cute!

Kasey said...

I love that print!! And makeup is always nice! Congrats on winning!

Unknown said...

You look so stinkin' pretty in those photos! And I LOVE your wedding date print! Hooray for Kansas :)

We just hung a vintage Kansas "plate" up in our kitchen. Gotta represent :)

Megan said...

Awwww, yayyyyyyy!! SO glad that you got your print and loved it!! It looks amazing!!!

Corinne said...

sounds like an awesome Monday! And I think all the pictures were necessary - you got some AWESOME stuff!

Holly said...

LOVE love LOVE that wedding day print. so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...