Friday, October 21, 2011

cloud nine

There are a few reasons why I am on cloud nine or fifty right now.


1.) Buffalo Sauce made it's way back into my life.
Important Molly Fact: OBSESED with all things buffalo sauce
2.) We are CAMPING this weekend.
Smores + Camp Fire + Family & Fiance = HEAVEN
3.) KU vs KSTATE game.
Rivallllrrryyy.


roooock chalkkkkkkk
4.) Jeff is buying a sweet new ride.
sorta kinda our {his} first big purchase that will impact BOTH of us in our future.
kinda exciting! {maybe will turn into a Molly car someday ;)
5.) Get to see JEFF & MY FAMILY this weekend.
Cheers to THAT.
6.) We are getting our engagment pictures taken next weekend. Ahhhh I need HELP!
7.) Lucky number 7 {that I actually hate}  I got to see my kiddos today and only had to work five hours..which were an absolute blast!
8.) {Because I don't like the number seven} I can wear a long sleeve shirts and sweats.
And that just makes me really happy.

numba one hawks!


Hope y'all have a slappy happy flappy  Friday.

Let's get em Jayhawks!



7 comments:

Victoria said...

camping, how fun!!!!

have a great weekend!

Candace said...

Sounds like fun! Camping rocks. Even more awesome are the smores. Also I hope KU kills KState. I hate KState! Have a fabulous weekend girly:)

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great weekend. Have fun!

Lindsey said...

I've been cravin Buffalo Wild Wings all week and my plan is to get some to-go when I get off work. I can't wait!! Have a great weekend Molly!

Amanda C. said...

I love camping! Yay what a fun weekend.

Megan said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend!! Have fun camping!! I can't wait to see some engagement pictures!!!!

Melissa said...

Sounds like a really amazing weekend! Enjoy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...