Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Wedding Wednesday {Ya, about that}

My head is spinning so fast I cannot even think straight.

I have been so focused on student teaching and grad classes starting up that I have once again put the wedding on the back burner. Eff. 

I need.  need.  need. to get things rolling people.

My sanity may just fly out the window at any second. Have you sensed that in the past posts?


Anyway.


couldn't have said it better myself.

I e-mailed the DJ about booking the date and they decided to ignore me all together. So now I need to call them but somehow I just cannot get myself to do this. I think I say I'll do it "tomorrow" about everyday. No Molly, you will do it TODAY. Woman.


so obsessed with this flower.

So I need to do that, and figure out a florist and photographer.

Three MAIN things I need to get going on. Like, right now.

I do realize though now why I changed our wedding date from June {in the very beginning} to August. Because I know my poor crazy scattered brain could not handle all of this craziness at once.



Good news is...I am beginning to have Mondays and Fridays off to work on school and I can also work on the wedding stuff. Thank the Lord for those two days. I have a feeling they are going to safe my life. Quite literally. & Maybe I can make some money so I have money...that'd be nice.

Sorry Wedding Wednesday or post for that matter have been lameo. And that I have been a TOTALLY debbie downie.  Really, I'm just trying to keep on a rolling, I feel like I am sinking some days. I can't wait until next year when I actually have some time to put into  doing things I enjoy like making recipes, making crafts, getting into some hobbies, not worrying about everything little tiny thing I get and just focusing on Jeff & myself as we into this crazy world together.


cuttttte! all pictures via

For now, I'm just going to enjoy the ride because I know....for a fact....I will look back to this day and think "man...those were the GOOD days." For real. Happens way too often to count.

CHEERS TO A WEDNESDAY. Tomorrow is MY Friday. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hated the planning period before our wedding. It was so stressful. Good luck with everything, I'm sure it'll turn out great.

Katie said...

That's a perfect quote. The wedding is just one day. One big, waste of money, and overly stressful day. The marriage is all that counts. I hated planning our wedding - it was so stressful, and it really wasn't worth it. It all ended up in the trash at the end of the day anyway. The only thing that mattered was the fact that at the end of the day we were married. Of all the work I put into the day - my absolute favorite thing was the look on my husband-to-be's face when he first saw me. No amount of money or planning could change that.

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

That quote is def. something to remind yourself of, it's perfect!! I love LOVE all of the pictures. The flowers in the mason jar are super cute. I'm a new follower of your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...