Monday, October 17, 2011

i survived

I survived the 8 weeks.

I even got paid on my last day there.

Yup, I was asked to sub...for real...green...money!



I couldn't have asked for a better last day with my kids, and subbing made it much easier to not unravel into an emotional mess. I'm going to miss those little 6/7 years olds so much.


To make the day a little better I also got flowers from the mister, a book from the class {letters to me-hilarious!}, and a book from my teacher called The Courage to Teach.


Can't believe that Step 1 is over, and onto Step 2 starting tomorrow.
Whew they don't waste any time around here!



Tomorrow I start another round of student teaching with 4th graders. Ya, those ones who actually like the opposite sex {oh boooy}, know more than they should, and may or may not be taller than myself.



Hopefully my experience with them is just as good or better than with my 1st grade crew.
Gonna be a hard one to beat tho.



I was going to talk about my weekend of Bachlorette happens, but the girl that took all the pictures {ya, no way I was bringing my camera into the scene} hasn't put them up yet so I'll have to share those and the good stories later.

Hope everyone has a fabbbbbbbbbbulous Monday!

I know I am because I got to SLEEP IN & have most of the day off :)

5 comments:

Victoria said...

i was in 4th grade for both of my student teaching placements, and i had a great time, even though i wouldn't want to teach any grade older than it. and i am short,too, and i figured a kid or two might be taller than me lol

Charlotte said...

beautiful flowers!!!

Amanda C. said...

Congrats on moving on up!

Christa said...

I love your photos! What's the secret? That age group is the best; I am sure you will miss them. :(
On to new adventures though!

C Mae said...

Hey Molly I've popped over to your blog a few times! Just a heads up--be careful when you posts pictures of your students, I know you just subbed, but you have to have written PERMISSION from the school/parents to share/show any child's photo on the internet since you were on school grounds. Maybe you did know that and maybe you so totally had permission to post the pics of their sweet lil faces. :) Just tryin to help!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...