Sunday, November 6, 2011

first one down

What a whirlwind of a weekend.

I swear a whole entire weekend feels like about three hours of a usually week day.

Too fast for me.


This weekend I got to see my gorgeous friend get married. The first one yet, actually.  She looked absolutely stunning, and you couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. And surprisingly enough I was crying through half the ceremony. Crazy how different it is watching your friend walk down the isle.  It was funny though because Jeff & I knew really NO ONE but the bride and her family. Therefore, we made our own little party and ended up making some frans by the end of the night.

Sadly I didn't really take any pictures but I know they wouldn't even be able to show how wonderful it all really was. Wedding over looking the lake, fall day, 60's, and sunny. Perfect. PLUS, our hotel room was only down the hall from where the reception was...SCORE.



Then before we knew it the weekend had flown past us and it's already over, and thankfully so is my hangover headache.

Can't wait until  we can actually spend time together without having to be somewhere doing something and actually get to spend some good ol' QT together. That'll be a nice change I must say.

Hope everyone had a relaxing weekend! Don't forget to change those clocks!





2 comments:

Amanda said...

Where are the pics of you and Jeff? And you and the bride? C'monnn!

Anonymous said...

I love weddings. They are so much fun... Sounds like you had a great weekend! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...