Wednesday, November 2, 2011

sawry

Okay so I have something to admit. Some true facts that we all just can't deny. I have been a huge blog SLACKER. Like, the worst I've ever been I think. I know I always blame it on being super busy, which well...I am. Mostly just mentally exhausted. Too many things going down these days. But no need to complain, I know my life is WAY less comflicated than many.
 Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know that I'm sorry I have been much heart and soul in the ol' blog lately. Maybe none of you even notice I've been missing, heck I don't know. I promise I'll try my hardest to get back into it because I really miss it. It's kinda weird how your blog becomes almost part of you, and the people who comment become so dear.

I love everything about what blogs have to offer. All of them have a story, a purpose, emotions.  I love reading them, and wish so very much I had more time to comment on all of them and show you all how much I adore them. Y'all are talented. Seriously, talented. Many people look at blogging and thing puh how hard could that really be? Yeah, well they don't understand the time, dedication, and thought that goes into everyone's post.

Some days it really is my saving grace. So thanks for that. Just wanted you guys to know that I am still alive on this Earth, and miss y'all greatly. Off to write some more papels. See ya on the flip side!

Big X's and Large O's!



1 comment:

Katie said...

It's amazing how guilty we feel when we missed a few days/weeks of blogging. I definitely know the feeling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...