Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wedding Wednesday {via Pinterest)

Since I am uber busy this week I just thought I'd make a short and sweet list of pictures that have caught my eye this week of wedding galore! Linking up with the gorgeous Michelle today for some Pinteresting Wednesday.

There are so many sweet, sweet wedding pictures I want to take and hopefully I can remember them all.

Need to start putting this stuff on PAPER.  Like, right now.

Herre we go!








all pictures via & via

Somehow puhlease remind me how to direct link from pinterest.




google



4 comments:

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

I love the picture with the yellow chucks... so adorable!

Amanda C. said...

I like the picture of the rings with the twine. Classic.

Kelly said...

CUTE!! They're all so lovely :-) You guys have GOT to get personalized koozies for the special night!!

Unknown said...

So cute! Love the first quote :) Ah... making me want to get married. Not fair since i'm only 18! haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...