Friday, November 18, 2011

iz random

Okay so here's the scoop.

I've just  been chilling here in a hotel for a mere 500 bazillion hours waiting on Sir Jeffrey to return from work, so I thought I'd bust out a random of all random posts....because I am that bored and my homework refuses to do itself. And because I swear I got lost going a block away...so I'm d.o.n.e venturing out.

I've been thinking a lot. (big surprise here, I know).  About this little blog. I need a change. Want a change. And well, I get bored too easy so I need a little spice me up. Therefore, whenever I get the chance...new blog header, and probably new name. I have ideas but I am a computer dumby so I can't figure out how to do them on my own just yet.

Most comfortable bed...ever.

Another thing. Do you know how much more exciting life was when I was able to cook, make goodies, do things during the week, and actually have something to say every once in awhile? Yeah...that was pretty great huh. I feel like I am empty these days on the ol' blog. And I feel like everything I write is just half assed, which I also do not enjoy because many times I just post to well...post. Slap on the forehead.

The whole point of this little space isn't just to write posts to write them for no reason. Jeez, Molly. I need to write when I feel like I have something to say...something to share...memories to be kept. Instead of this goobily gob of messiness that has been coming from my mouth, I'm going to stop worrying about how many posts I do a week and just do it when I feel like I have something to say...worth saying.

Where the party people reside!


Ya know?

Also, I know you wouldn't even want to hear about my weeks right now because do you know what they consist of? Okay I'll give you a brief schedule. 6:25: BEEEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEEP, Hit snooze until the very last second I can possibly wake up without being late, go to work, go to class, come home, do homework, creep on blogs, creep on pinterest, and then pass out. Repeat and repeat again. A few days are different but that's the main schedule as of lately while my professors are trying to kill me. Like really, who wants to hear THAT. I don't even want to hear it.



bahah. I thought I'd make this at least a tad bit interesting ;) my camera died right after this...bummmmer.

Anyway, so I've rambled on and by this point I've probably lost everyone reading this sooooooooooo moral of the story: I am not writing posts just to write them anymore. I am here to be me and share what I feel needs to be shared. Thaz all folks.

Have a BOOTYful Friday & hopefully y'alls towns are not as windy as this one...hellllllo wild hair!




3 comments:

Megan said...

Awwww, you are precious!! And I totally agree with you. I've been tying to make my blog posts a lot more meaningful and a lot less fluff!!

Unknown said...

What mascara do you use? Holy schmoley I am always in awe of your eyelashes!

A Babbling Brunette said...

hahaha! I love this!! And yes, please tell us your eyelash secret!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...