Monday, November 14, 2011

iphone fun

Happy Monday!!

What an eventful weekend around these parts. Fiance & I went to my home town to watch my little brother's last high school play. We got our ENGAGMENT PICTURES taken {so fun...more on that when we get some back}. We went on a date. And relaxed. Perfection to the max.

I'm linking up for some "fun with our phones" with Savannah & Erin.

I actually did a vlog for all your questions buuuuut it wouldn't upload...so I'll work on that another day. I just don't have the patience right this second. Hmmm, or ever.



See below!!! Ah Erin Condren planner ARRIVED!!


wiped out after 3 hours of pictures...trooper!

Let the crazy week BEGIN.

Actually, let's just skip over Tuesday-Thursday. Thanks.





4 comments:

ashleigh said...

your hair looks uber blonde in the first picture
i love it =]
and erin condren planner woooo hoooo

Anonymous said...

Woot Woot! Enjoy your planner! I can't go a day without it.

Lauren Nicole said...

sounds like you had a great weekend! i looove instagram and that first picture of you is beautiful!

Kelly said...

Gorgeous photo of you!! :-D Loooove how many times Jayhawks show up in your posts, hahah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...