Sunday, July 17, 2011

Knock the case off of it

"Knock the case off of it" was probably my favorite line of this entire weekend.
This line was said by a four {he insisted on adding and a 1/2} year old.
Everytime his brother was up to bat he would yell this
and I would die laughing.
This is the same kid he told his mother "Please don't stare at me, Mom." while he was
petting a dog in front of her.
Kids are the freaking best.

This weekend was way too fast. As usual.
I got to spend the weekend in the hott as sin Minnesota.
I didn't know Minnesota could get in the 100's.
However.
 The first day I was there....I experienced this.
And seriously thought I was going to get blown away.
Far...far away.




And then I experienced a servere heat warning.
haha. Good thing bipolar Kansas prepares me for these types of things.
It didn't stop me from enjoying my weekend with the one and only Jeffro.
I I will miss Minnesota when he leaves and boy I never thought
I'd say that. I think he disagrees though. He's a true Kansas boy at heart. :)



It was a little different trip than usual because I spent more time on the bleachers than I did with him,
but I loved watching him coach. Oh la laaaaaa. Their team was so close to winning the tournament, but unfortunately they lost in extra innings in their second game today.
{I think it was because their good luck charm-me,obviously-had to leave}.


So we spent the weekend eating as usual, drinking as usual, and watching lots..and lots...and lots of baseball.
Now I am just counting down the days until I get to do it all again. Minus the hours and hours of baseball in the bazillion degree weather. At least next time I will bring a cooler. {which someone...not naming any names....told me you weren't allowed to bring them in the tourny.}



And I think someone knew I was about to fall asleep driving because I even got to see the Oscar Myer Mobile driving down the interstate in Iowa.
Woke me right up!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
Back on the grind tomorrow.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like a fun weekend girl :) xo

Heather said...

You two are so cute together!

Michelle said...

You two are the cutest! Love the pic! XOXO

Unknown said...

HAHA That little kid sounds so cute :) love the pic with your fiance. so cute!

Anonymous said...

Your hair is gorgeous! You and your fiance make a cute cute cute couple!
I'm a new follower :)
www.nevergiveupshae.blogspot.com

Courtney B said...

Ok, you two are SO cute together!!

Sierra said...

Glad you had a wonderful weekend and boo about the rain, but I bet it was a nice break from the crazy KS heat.

You and your man are the cutest - just look at how happy you two are! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...