Sunday, July 31, 2011

Later Michigan, It's been real

It's been a few decades since I've posted,
and here is why.......



Michigan Street has been laid to rest and I'm moving out.


This is where I've been keepin' it real for the past two years.
Where many of beer bongs were bonged.
Where plenty of tailgates went down.
Where many  of people slept on couches.
Where many hours of HGTV were watched.
Where there were lots of laughs with my roommates.
And only a half a block from my favorite bar in town.
Win-Win-....Win Situation.


Needless to say, I'm gonna miss the heck out of it.
I know the gals moving in after me so at least I know it will be in good hands.
And if we don't get our deposit back someone is getting chuto chopped.




Lots of memories in the Mich Street house but I guess it's time to move on.
Sadly. Moving on is never too fun.
My days in college town USA are dwindling down so I better make the best of them.
Until then I'm going to tailgate my booty off, visit all the restaurants I have missed,
have a bloody mary at my favorite bar every Sunday, take walks on campus,
and tear up Mass Street like the good ol' days.


And always remember....the best is yet to come.


Cheers to the good times!
&
THANK YOU Mom, Dad, & Jeff for helping me.
Love you guys to the moon and back and appreciate
all of your help....and muscles :)


2 comments:

Amanda C. said...

Good luck with the move. I sure miss the college days. Enjoy them while you can.

Lindsey said...

you are so cute! haha ... chuto chop someone. I am moving soon too and I'm DREADING the packing. I hate moving, but once i get moved it will all be worth it. You have it down girl - enjoy those last moments at school. Do everything you can't do when you graduate.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...