Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What I'm Lovin'

Happy Tuesday!
Hopefully everyone is having a great day back from
the holiday weekend, and have the tans on at full force.

Today I wrote a really long  & serious post and I'm
not feeling serious anymore so I wanted to post a few things I'm lovin'.

Exibit A.

The new Vera Bradley Fall 2011 print {Mocha Rouge}
love.
Sometimes I think Vera B can look a little
excuse my language {oldish}.
But I think this new print is adorable & I'm kind of feeling that
I need a little Mocha Rouge in my life.
I have a feeling I should have a garage sale first.


Exibit B

That a store in my town has a LILLY PULITZER section in it now.
Exciting.
I think I love it because it looks so summer-y & bright.
Makes a gal happy.
And that being said, I want the iphone4 Lilly case.
{plus, it's cheaper than the ones at the store..cuhrazy!}
Particularly the blue one that says lilly on the back.
For some reason I'm diggin the sailor look.


Exibit C

Iphone4
So how am I supposed to buy a cell phone case with no iphone4?
I have a solution!! My contract is up so hopefully iphone4 comes to momma in the near future.
I'm kind of loving the white one. But curious if it gets dirty easily?
My poor old school iphone has seen better days.
Or maybe it's the 1300 photos I have stored on it?
Hmmm...I'll go with the need for an upgrade.


Exibit D.

Something Borrowed.
I am in love with this book.
I started reading it one day at the beach and literally
could not put it down until I finished it later that night.
So addicting.
I cannot wait to read Something Blue!
Thank you to the ones who suggested I read the book.
:)


Exibit E.

Summer
Lake/Ocean. BBQ's. Family. Sun. Baseball. Camping.
Boating. Traveling. Picnics. Yard Games. Brews.
Sunflower Seeds. Pool. Summer Dresses.
Shorts. Slushes. Fun. Fun. & more Fun.






6 comments:

Raquel said...

Omg i LOVE those iphone covers! They need to make some for droids!

Anonymous said...

I am loving that Vera print! I agree that sometimes they do look oldish, but there are also some really cute younger designs lately!

Megan said...

I just got the white Iphone, and according to my internet searches for covers, it is thicker than the black one. I really wanted one of the Lily cases and on the website it specifically stated for the black Iphone 4 only. It was a sad day :(. However, I do still love my white Iphone 4!

Unknown said...

Love that Vera pattern! I'm hoping that the release of the fall patterns means the spring ones will go on sale soon. I've got my eye on a laptop case!

Unknown said...

This post sure makes me happy!

Anonymous said...

AHH I love vera B. so cute! I always buy old prints because they are on sale (;

My bf has a white one and he said it doesn't get dirty super easy... but he is also a neat freak about his devices sooooo. with a case on it (especially that adorable lilly one) I'm sure it would be fine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...