Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Truthful Tuesday

Truthful Tuesday is back at it.
I feel like I've fallen off the face of the earth in bloggerville.
And I am going to try to do my best to catch up.
Ya'll are wonder women keeping up with your blogs while
being busy. I am just not that good I guess.

However. I'm back. In full force. So let's hear some TRUTH.

TRUTH IS.....

I found heaven in a bag.
Check out the beaut.
If you haven't ever had these.
Get them.
Now.
Go to Dillions. Spint to the organic section. And hug them and kiss them...and most importantly buy them.
A little too much?  Never.
But really...they are so good. And so buffalo. And so...just get them. For real.


I hate moving.
Can I hire you?
One room of crap turns into about 20 totes of crap.
hmmm...

I don't want to leave my college town.
I don't want to leave being a few blocks away from
the most amazing campus in the world.
I don't want to be further than 5 minutes from a KU football game.
I don't want to miss the late night traffic after a KU basketball game.
I don't want to leave.
It's my home away from home.
I finally know where everything is.
I never get lost anymore. And that is a major accomplishment.
And I am just scared to death to leave this place I love so much.
However, I know being with fiance with make being in a  strange place much better & fun
As he always says "It's just a new adventure." True dat.
And possibly we will try to make it back here someday ;)
Crossing my fingers hard.



I am beyond excited to watch fiance coach this weekend.
Something about coaches I tell ya.
Why are they so hott?
ha ha.
But really.
I can't wait to see his boys kick butt at state.
And for me to get to watch baseball all weekend and chew my
mouth raw with sunflower seeds. And maybe sneak some Bud Lights in to the tourny.
I know all the tricks on that one.
{p.s get a gas station large Route 44...place beer can inside...place in straw...no one will
ever know!}

I am cheating on Jeff with a guy named Jim.
Jim Beam.
It's true.
Jim Beam is my second main man,
except we have more of a love-hate relationship.
He's been chilling with me everynight this week.
Only one glass, don't fret..I'm no alchy.
A whiskey a day....keeps Molly Happ-AY



Happy Tuesday :)




3 comments:

ashleigh said...

dang that stadium looks so nice =]
whiskeyyy dang.ha

Heather said...

Wow, you're a beer pro! I would've never thought to do that!

The Michelle Show said...

Haha that is a sneaky beer trick!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...