Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Truthful Tuesday

Too many things on my mind to be truthful about
so I will be nice and only name a few.
I am way too exhausted to name anymore than a few anyway.

DA TRUTH....

Why would you steal a bike with flat tires and a trashcan?
I think someone is out to get me.
And quite frankly...it's scaring me.
These items are right.next.to.my.house.
wtf.
It's move out weekend and you steal my trashcan?!
Ya. Not happy with that one.



My gym workout did not go as planned.
I got to the gym. Ready get my swear oooon.
Realized when I got to the door I had left my headphones in my car.
Go to car. No headphones. I'm annoyed. I leave.
I cannot for the life of me workout with no music.
No way. No how.
Instead, I run/walk 30min around town where it is 500 degrees out.
Hopefully tomorrow is more successful in this area.


I hate moving.
period.


I love that in a year from now I will have a place with FIANCE.
I cannot wait.
We can cook together.
Watch movies during the WEEK.
Maybe get a dog.
Wink Wink Wink.





8 comments:

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

Haha...I love the bike flyer. I hate the feeling knowing your forgot something and not being able to find it. It's one of the worst. When my hubby and I were engaged, we did those things. About a month after we got married, we got a dog :)

Rorie said...

I hear ya, my bike was actually stolen last year!! How ridiculous!!

ashleigh said...

aw im sorry girl!
i cant believe someone stole your bike! lame!
atleast you did some sort of work out girly;
i would have just gone home haha
sooo good for you girly!

Dani said...

Hilarious bike poster!!!!! Love it

Jennʻs Adventureʻs said...

that bike poster is EPIC!!!!

Kelly said...

Do you know how many times I've gone to the gym on accident without headphones or a hair tie and have promptly turned right around and gone home? I just can't do it either!! And someone stole your bike? Boooo to that :-( Go get yourself a pretty new one at the store is what I say!!

Heather said...

I love the bike poster!!

And I definitely cannot work out without tunage either!

Lindsey said...

I've left my headphones on accident and gone home too. It's impossible to work out without music or tv on the cardio machines. SUCKS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...