Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wedding Wednesday (Trece)

A miracle has occured upon us.
A wedding reception location...has been found.
Or picked at least.
Now we just need to reserve it.



It may not have been my first choice,
maybe even my last choice but it is the only place
we have found in my small town that will fit the
very large number of guests we are predicted to have.



What is nice about the place is that it is a blank slate really.
So much room to make it our own, and really personalize it...which is
what I look forward to most about.
Thank the Lord for pinterest because it has sparked so many fun ideas
that I cannot even stand it.
The only negative is that I'm finding too many ideas,
therefore...making my sucky decision making self a little high on anxiety.
It's mighty fun looking though.


don't know any of these people, but that you pinterest I am so obsessed with the colors.
Like...seriously. Obsessed.

So cheers to making a decision on the reception hall {sorry no pictures, not that you would get much out of seeing them anyway}.

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!
&hump day.

8 comments:

Jennʻs Adventureʻs said...

LOVE:)

Rorie said...

Yayay!! I did wedding wednesday today too!!! I am so happy you found your reception venue!! How long until your wedding!?

Megan said...

Hooray for finding a place!! It really is hard to make so many decisions. Thank goodness I didn't have Pinterest when I was planning. Haha.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Finding a place when and if my big day ever comes along will be the toughest part for sure.

Sabrina Says Blog said...

How exciting!! I'm sure it's absolutely gorgeous!

Oh and I've been obsessed with Pinterest TOOO! love it so much!

Sabrina Says

Unknown said...

so cute!! great pics!!

Amanda said...

YAY! And I love those colors too!

Nicole @ Two and Two is 4 said...

Congrats!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...