Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wedding Wednesday {Colors}

Okay so I'm done counting in spanish numbers for Wedding Wednesday.
I have to look them up everythime and well..I'm lazy these days so I'll just get straight to the point.

Today is colors.
Damn colors.
They are so confusing.
There are so many.
And quite honestly...I like most all of them.
Pinks.
Blues.
Greens.
Champagnes.
Ugh.


Remember last week? ^^^^
When I said I loved. loved. loved. the color combination I posted?
Well I can't get it out of my head.
For a few reasons.
Reason ONE: Jeff's favorite color is blue. My favorite color is blue.
He wants to wear blue.
I want sunflowers.
I will have sunflowers.
Blue + Yellow = Win-Win Situation Right?
Ya..I thought so too.
Only problem is I can't find the above color ANYWHERE.
It's like a grey/blue.
Help?



I've never seen them together at a wedding.
I'm nervous they won't work when I actually get them together in person.
The internet is killin' me because I can find so many different things I love.
Never good for an indecisive person.
However, these colors are sticking with me so I think that is a good sign.

Thoughts? Opinions? Helpy Help Help.
I suck at this.
I have decided that.
Maybe I should of dreamed of this day a long time ago then
I would already have it planned out.
For some reason babies popped in my head sooner than marriage.
Whoops.

HAPPY WEDNESDAY.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the sunflowers and I love the blue!!!

Unknown said...

I hope you find that color because it is GORGEOUS!! :)

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

new follower :)


i just recently got married last month. have you checked out david's bridal? they have tons of different colors. the colors look different in person than in the store, especially with their colors. so they may have the color you are looking for? also, if you ask some places may have extra swatches you can have to take with you, so you can match other things in your wedding :)

Jennifer said...

I LOVE sunflowers as well. Have you tried David's Bridal already for that color blue? What about www.dessy.com ? Good luck and I love the color combo. You can always choose a different blue.

Nicole @ Two and Two is 4 said...

I think those colors look great together!!!

Amanda said...

I love the colors from last week, but have no idea where to find that blue.... I'm skeptical of the sunflowers with the turquoise. It looks great in that photo, but my guess is that it's photo shopped. (Sorry to be a downer)

Victoria Rose said...

Hi! I saw this wedding at this website a couple of weeks ago: http://www.stylemepretty.com/2011/07/06/nautical-maryland-wedding-by-corey-hendrickson/

It appears (from the comments) that the dresses are J. Crew in the style 'Loreli' in the color 'caspian blue' but I can't be 100% sure!

I recognized the picture in my news feed so I thought I'd share :)

Anonymous said...

I love love love the colors. Seriously. I can't think of anything better!

it's the perfect combo of bright and refreshing, while kept calm and cool by the blue.

Jordan said...

I love the blue and yellow! And that particular blue is really pretty! I think the sunflowers would look great with it. I would wonder, though, if the tux rental place (if you rent) would have a matching/similar color??

Kelly said...

Ohhhhh my!! I LOVE this color combo so much! It's like a dark cornflower blue color. I hope you find something that you like because it is stunning Molly!

Anonymous said...

Love the color combo! I had blue bridesmaid dresses (but a lighter color) and daises with yellow roses at my wedding. I LOVED the blue/yellow - although our yellow was very subtle. If done again, I'd go for something with more pop like these sunflowers! It'll be gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...