Thursday, July 7, 2011

Where has summer gone?

I'm not kidding.
This has been the quickest summer in my entire life.
Well, the life as far as I can remember.
And I wish someone would freaking stop it.
Somehow I went to 10 different states in 2 months.
Crazy.



July 7th.
Really? July 7th.
Seriously.
Where did June go?
Did someone fwd this shiz without telling me?
If you did...go home.

I am not ready to start my year of dressing up
daily, having to do my hair and look presentable, not being able
to "take off work" if I need to. Waaah.
It's like the real world....with zero pay.
And grad classes added to the mix.
Is this legal?
I say NOT.


I am excited to see how this whole student teaching/ internship / plus grad classes thingy
goes though. And to see if this is the path I need to continue pursuing, or lead
my dreams elsewhere. Because to be completely 100% honest, I still have
no idea what I want to be when I grow up. And to be 200% honest, I kind of like it that way.
Keeps me on my toes. Always dreaming for more. Livin' life just a day at a time.

Okay, but really...will someone at least start July over?
I kind of want to shoot off fireworks & BBQ again.
Adios.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally agree...this summer is flying by!! I think you have a great attitude about still trying to figure out what you want to do with your life. I had a mini panic attack about that this winter but now I'm more relaxed and share your opinion.

Suze said...

Absolutely agreed- where has summer gone! :((

Also, I have no idea what I want to do either. And I'm 27. But for now, what I'm doing is what I love, so... I guess that's what I'll do! Sounds like you have a great attitude. :)

Unknown said...

Holy prettiest eyelashes award! :) I wish summer would slow down!

Heather said...

I'd like to know where the first half of the YEAR went!

Your dress in the wedding picture is ADORABLE!

Lauren Nicole said...

ugh.. it's sickening how fast summer has gone by. but, that must mean we're both having fun, since "time flies when you're having fun" , right?!

have a good weekend! xoxo

Anonymous said...

I definitely know what you mean. I always looked forward to my camping trip with my best friends and all of a sudden... it's already over?! WHAT?!

crazy stuff, girl, crazy stuff.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...