Friday, July 15, 2011

Welcome to "Minnesota" where the playas play

Yes, I know the song is welcome to Atlanta..but I changed it up a bit.
I am in Minnesota though.
YAY.
Finally made it after six of the most boring hours of my life.
Thank the Lord for audio books. Seriously.
{Got half way through Something Blue. Does anyone else get
annoyed by the bitchy blonde's perspective of the story?} She has complained and whined
for the five hours I have listened to it. Love the book though. And I really want to meet Dex. HA.

Anyway.

I came up to Minnesota this weekend to watch my handsome devil Coach {fiance}
take his baseball boys to state. {this is where the "where the playas play" comes into the title}.
He has been coaching for years and I've never got to see him in action, so I am flipping pumped.
It's been raining all morning so I am praying they aren't cancelled.






This may be the last visit I make to MN while he is here, so I better make it a good one!
We will definitely have to come back up here to visit after he is gone,
I think I'll actually miss it. Or maybe just miss traveling. Will be nice to get my fiance two hours away instead of six.

Hope everyone has a lovely Friday!
Pray for no rain outs, lots of brews, and a sunflower spitting good time.





3 comments:

Heather said...

How fun! I hope his team does well!

Amanda said...

I can feel the sun shining bright already! Have so much fun :)

Ali said...

Where are you in MN? I am in Apple Valley for my brother's state baseball tourney!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...