Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wedding Wedneday (Ocho) A Date

Goodness Gracias.
After 5 months of being engaged,
I think we finally nailed a date...ish.




The problem bas been me going to grad school, Mr. Fiance changing jobs, and all the new changes that come with them. As well,  I've (as you know) been finishing up my undergrad and been in stress mode and thinking about anything other school was in the back of my mind. Like, way back there...hiding from my crazy self.  So...we have been changing dates constantly, trying to figure out what would work best.
We didn't want it too hott, too cold, yadda yadda.
We finally figured we couldn't wait on all that.
ESPECIALLY living in Kansas where the weather is bipolar.

So...
We finally decided
on OCTOBER, 2012.
Whew.

 
Sadly it is far away but this is probably a good thing
for my stressed out brain.
I cannot make decisions. Really, just somtimes cannot do it.
I will have a year and about 5 months to plan.
I will  be doing student teaching, grad school, and an internship next year
and knew I would not be able to concentrate enough on the wedding
in order to have it next summer.
Ya...no way on that one.
If I did I may not have a fiance anymore.
haha, just kidding....but really.
As well, I might have grown large "freaking out" bumps on my head.



So, for everyone's sanity we decided Fall would be good.
Mr. Fiance would be finishing his first year at the new job,
I'd be done with all my shiz, and we'd be settled down.
Even though I'll still be in grad school...we can work around that.
Also, October is a perdy month.
Pictures? Yup, to die for.

So there ya have it.
An official-ish date.
You heard it first!
Okay, other than Jeff and my momma.

YAY.
It makes me very excited.
Been a long time comin'.
:)

****Side note: After I wrote this I had a phone call with Mr.Fiance that somehow forgot our entire conversation and started naming off other months...and dates that sounded "cool". Then he tells me he doesn't care. So maybe this post is pointless. Sigh. Cross your fingers for October, because it is one of my favorite months.And yes JS, I'm callin' you out. Love u.

7 comments:

Marian said...

I love Fall for weddings. It really is beautiful that time of year. And once you pick a date, things will all fall into place:)

Cara said...

congrats! fall weddings are my personal fav and i hope to one day get married in the fall too!

Jess said...

Fall weddings are amazing. I loved planning, so if you ever need someone to make the say, I volunteer :)

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh all the leaves changing would be gorgeous. Sounds like a great plan (: I hope everything goes well for you!

Angela @ MyPinkyToes said...

My girlfriend just had a fall wedding last October and it was absolutely beautiful. It was an outdoor wedding and all the colors were so pretty. Congratulations on maybe picking a date!

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Congrats on setting a date! And graduating! What a busy month for you. :) I agree, you definitely need a good amount of time to plan a wedding right now, especially with school being so hectic for you. Plus, I think a fall wedding is perfect. My bff got married in November and it was STUNNING. It is a gorgeous time of year! xo

Unknown said...

congrats! Fall IS beautiful :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...