Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Truthful Tuesday

The TRUTH is...


I am so VERY excited to finally catch up on all of your blogs.
I have missed them!
So sorry to all of you I haven't visited the past week.
I've been oober busy.
Not just rude and ignoring pants.
Don't worry though, without cable in the house...I have a feeling I will catch up pretty quickly.
:)

I am VERY thankful for all the bday wishes yesterday.
You all make me smile.
It was a fabulous day.
My parents and fiance made it absolutely perfect.
Simple and Sweet.
They seriously rock my socks off.

My cute little DQ Ice cream cake. YUMMY


I miss MN weather.
It is so darn hot here.
Humid.
Yucky Ducky.
Gotta get my tan on for the beach in a few weeks though!




I am going to get in a health kick.
After eating like poo for four days straight,
I think it's time I buckle down.
Exercise
Eat right.
I am trying to decide if I want to work it out at the gym,
do the Jillian Michael's DVD's, or P90X.
I think a little gym time and people watching always gets me motivated.
DVD's just make me want to quit because I know my bed is 10 ft. away
and would much rather be in it.
So CHEERS to getting this bod and health back up to par!




I'm going to try to read at least 7-10 books this summer.
Any recommendations?
I'm starting with The Hunger Games (THANK YOU SIERRA).
A few I thought of:
Water for Elephants.
Any Jodi Picoult book.
Something Borrowed.
Something Blue.


10 comments:

Emily said...

LOVE Hunger Games! I can't get enough of it. There is a movie coming out next year and I am so excited!

Unknown said...

I love using summer to catch up on my reading :)

Kay said...

All very good choices! Jodi's latest, Sing You Home, is incredible & I recommend it!

Michelle said...

I love Something Borrowed and Something Blue! My faves! I tried reading Water for Elephants and just couldn't get into it. Happy Tuesday! Glad to have you back! :)

Jennʻs Adventureʻs said...

I'm a HUGE fan of the gym, but the truth is you can achieve what you want via P90X and your favorite running route. P90X is awesome if you 1) do it 2) eat right -I got into the best shape of my life with Tony & the Gang (P90X) and living a Paleolithic Lifestyle.

Katie Mar said...

yes yes yes, i agree with kay!! sing you home is amazing!

A Babbling Brunette said...

Hope you had a great birthday! Add Heart of the Matter to your list! It's also an Emily Giffin book - her most recent and my fav!!

Sierra said...

Whohoo The Hunger Games and I missed your birthday?! Happy belated birthday girl! I hope you had a wonderful day. I think your book list is great - I really want to try and read Emily Griffin books too.

Amanda said...

Loving that picture of the two of you :)

Nicole @ Two and Two is 4 said...

House Rules by Jodi Picoult is a great book!!! Right now I'm reading Damaged by Cathy Glass. It's kind of sad though, just wanna warn you now. If it were a movie, it would have the "Viewer discretion advised" warning in the beginning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...