Monday, August 1, 2011

Fresh Start

Happy August!
I cannot belive it is already here.
This summer is flying by so fast I can't even believe it.
Someone needs to slow this train down, pronto!


Here are a few things that happened in July if you missed them:
{I think I missed them too and need to refresh}





A few things that are coming up:
I start teaching my little 1st graders
School Begins
County Fair
Momma J's Birthday
Wisdom Teeth are taken out
Fiance's 26th Birthday
Molly's deprived hair gets a cut
& I'm sure much more exciting things.


It's going to big one busy month, but I'm excited for the ride.
I'm mostly excited for August because that means it is one
month closer to getting to see fiance every weekend.
How crazy & wonderful that will be.


Let's get this August party started right!




6 comments:

Michelle said...

LOVE your recap! Sounds like you have lots of fun things ahead too! Minus the wisdom teeth, but you'll be fine! :)

ashleigh said...

love this recap and look ahead =]
i am excited for you to teach first graders for sure!

on pinterest if you look up like classroom ideas; or classroom crafts there are so many cute ideas!

have a great day =]

Cara @ Chic Meets Healthy said...

ive been meaning to do a recap like this too! yay :-)

sohirach said...

me either! the summer went by so fast! but that means we are even closer to more adventures, right? :)


love, rach.
www.so--hi.blogspot.com

Kiley said...

sounds wonderful! what an eventful summer. I can't believe it's already coming to an end soon (WAH!).
Love your blog!

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

Love how you did this recap. YAY for seeing the fiance every weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...