Friday, March 9, 2012

friday letters

Dear KU, I am thoroughly disappointed in you. How could you lose to a number eleven seed. For real? Weak sauce. You better win the NCAA tournament for that noise. Dear Family and Friends, I cannot wait to see you tomorrow for the bridal shower. Like, seriously pumped up. Amped. Stoked. Whatever you want to call it. Dear Fiance, I'm ready for us to be in one spot. This whole driving biz is for the birds. Okay, I guess you are the one who drove like 7 hours in the past two days. Really though, I'm ready to get our lives started....together. Is it August yet?! Dear Lent Challenge, I am doing pretty good at the eating healthy jazz {we will pretend today didn't happen}, but the exercise?! Um.....not so much. I keep calling my walking around the classroom for hours my exercise of the day. #fail. Dear Blog, Sorry I've neglected you, this week has been nutso. I swear I still love you. I guess I should really get with it though because I totally lost three peeps in two days. Life happens, oh wells! Dear God, You have blessed me in more ways than I deserve. Dear Schools, Please hire me. I would totally rock your schools world and make your kids brilliant. And they would probably sing a lot so that would be all sorts of fun. Dear life, Slow down, I kind of enjoy you.

Love,

 MJ

 Photobucket

8 comments:

Kay said...

Girl, I feel your pain with the college basketball disappointments.. luckily my Sparty's pulled off a win today! We love March Madness over here and I cannot wait for the NCAA tournament to start! Have so much fun at your bridal shower.. you will be shocked over how excited you get about a spatula or a serving platter :)

ashleigh said...

yes can life slow down please;
and um i loveeee you =]
draw something ;))

Unknown said...

I love your dear life and totally agree.

Sierra said...

Hope you and your man are closer to one another soon and hope you get a moment to breath soon! Enjoy your weekend love & I'm having a fun giveaway if you have time to stop by. ;)

Lindsey said...

ugh, I did long distance for 4 years. Totally horrible!

Meg O. said...

I did long distance for a little while...hated it!!! And someone will hire you... I just know it!!!

Amanda said...

Yea.... 'cuse lost to Cincinatti! Like seriously?

I can't wait to hear all about your bridal shower! And the driving for the birds stinks a lot :( I feel you on that one.

Kristin said...

Hope you had a great shower! Praying you get a school job asap! you deserve it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...