Wednesday, March 14, 2012

pins of the week

Better late than never... right?

Since I don't have any of the pictures of the bridal shower, I think I'll wait to share it.

Instead I'm going  like up with Michelle and  hound y'all with some of my recent pins on the ever so addicting pinterest.


I am in love with blazers.

Source: chicisimo.com via Molly on Pinterest


Wedding hair? Maybe? I love it either way.



Ummm, yeah we need this for our wedding!



Whoever thought of this is pretty cool in my book. Who doesn't love a little color?



Faith


I die.

Source: hapari.com via Molly on Pinterest






9 comments:

Neely said...

I lurve that first pin!!

My-cliffnotes said...

I have that wedding hair pinned too!

Found you on twitter, it "suggested" I follow you and I'm glad I did.

Excited to read more, and hopefully get you to laugh so you can love me forever lol.
Tab
my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

Meg O. said...

Gosh, I can't wait to get rid of this baby fat. I want to wear shorts and bikinis again.

C Mae said...

I haven't seen any cute bikinis this year (at least ones that are affordable have you!?!?)

Courtney said...

I loovee that swimsuit!

Victoria said...

The swimsuit IS to die for, so right Mol! If only I had that body.... haha

Whim Wham Life said...

I'm sooo loving blazers too! amongst so many other clothing trends right now. shopping spree for my birthday soon, phew:-) xoxo

Katie {katie lately} said...

that outfit! that hair! that bathing suit! that frame! ahhhhhhh!!!!!

Stormy said...

I've got that hairstyle pinned as well! I'm so in love with it!

And I totally want one of those windows at our wedding too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...