Monday, March 19, 2012

rocky mountain high

Just wanted to pop in and say hello from the top of the good ol'
Rocky Mountains.

Yes I am the one behind the huge goggles and million layers of clothes.

We arrived on Saturday night, and skied our little hearts out yesterday.
Yes, I realized how crazy out of shape I am and my body is feeling it today.

However, I'm ready to do it all over again today!

Here are a few pictures of the awesomeness. 
Really, it is not fair to those who get to see this view every.single day. Not fair at all.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures!! Looks like you're having so much fun!

Kristin said...

Great pictures!

Courtney said...

HI!! That is amazing. I am jealous. That is all:)

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...