Monday, March 12, 2012

weekend photo dump

I'll let the pictures do the talking for my packed to the brim {awesome} weekend. I'm linking up with Savannah & Ashlee for some fun with ze phone!

  • "What time is it.. GAME TIME" Unfortunately we lost in the Big 12 tournament to Baylor. Sad day. Oh well, let's get this NCAA tournament poppin'!
  • Pumped in life to be going home for the weekend!
  • Chilling with the cutest little girl in the universe. Proud Aunt Molly!
  • I catch these three like this every single time I go home. It's lo lo lo lo ve
  • Some of the best frans a girl could have, and of course my favorite niece.  Can't forget the ribbon bouquet in there too! I will talk more about the bridal shower Wednesday :)
  •  
  • Our bridal shower cupcake cake top. I am obsessed.

  • Last but not least....we got all of our save the dates sent off! Thanks again Lindsey for making the gorgy Save the Dates for us! I swear it's getting more real by the day!  
P.S. I got my first interview call today for a 3rd grade position! I am probably jinxing myself but oh well I'm so excited!

HAPPY MONDAY!

11 comments:

Jeannie said...

its so exciting when you send off save the dates! :) yay!

Allyce said...

Sounds like you had an awesome weekend. So fun checking things off the wedding to-do list! AND good luck with your interview!

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

Congrats on the job interview!

Amanda said...

Congrats on the interview call!!! And it looks like such a great weekend was had by all :-)

Anonymous said...

Cute cake top! Congrats on the interview! Good luck!!

ashleigh said...

yayyyy for everythingggg

Mrs. Mama said...

hahah i LOVE your KU watch! you are too cute for words!

Unknown said...

You'll be glad to know that I have KU going all the way to the end in my bracket ;)

Tiffany said...

I student taught 3rd and love love loved it!!! I am praying you get the job!!!

Anonymous said...

Such an exciting weekend! Can't wait to hear about the shower...

erinj0 said...

I just found your blog! I love it!!
I am interviewing next week for a second and third grade position! :) I love meeting fellow teachers on blogger! I know this post is old, so I hope it went well!

xoxo
Erin.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...