Friday, March 16, 2012

friday letters


Dear Interview, please don't scare me so bad that I never want to get a job. really, please be nice to me..it'd be appreciated. Dear Mouth, please..whatever you do...don't say anything stupid today. you are great at that when you are nervous. juuuust great. Dear Fiance, I've got to say it was pretty great to be able to spend an extra night with you. plus, dinner was the bomb dot come baby. actually those rolls were, texas roadhouse knows how it's done. Dear Spring Break, I welcome you with open arms. Dear Mom, Dad, and Patty (aka patrick-i really need to stop that huh), I am so pumped for this mini vacation with y'all it's not even funnnny. hellllllo colorado. Dear Grad School, sorry but I must break up with you...this is no "break" we are d.o.n.e devil. Dear Birchbox, it's kind of weird how happy you make me when you arrive. Dear Love, 5 months. 5 months. 5 months.

Love always,

Moi


9 comments:

Chelsea said...

Aww, your blog is adorable and so are these little letters :) Good luck on your interview! You can dooo itttt! :)

Unknown said...

Found your blog through Friday's Letters; it is super cute! I am also engaged and attempting to be a real grownup...mildly terrifying, huh? GOOD LUCK today on your interview, I'm sure it will go great!
xo,
Kate at ummmnowwhat.blogspot.com

Neely said...

Good luck on your interviews! You will get a job lady!

Amanda said...

1. You're going to rock this afternoon!
2. Smuggle me on spring break with you?
3. I want to break up with work, is that bad?

Ashley Slater said...

you are so cute! 1-- I am sure you will do just great on your interview! 2--not sure where in Colorado you are visiting but its an amazing state and you will have a blast and 3--- 5 months is not long! really really try and enjoy these last few months because it will be some of the best memories you have- the planning and getting ready to be married. don't wish time away is what I am saying ;) thanks for linking up!

xo,
ashley

Anonymous said...

Good Luck in your interview!!!

Love your blog

New follower :)

http://www.angela2bunnie.blogspot.com

follow me back?? xoxo

Pamela said...

CUTE blog!! Love your letters!! Good luck on the interview!! :)

Amanda C. said...

Hope you killed it in the interview!

Amanda said...

Found your blog through Friday's Letters! I look forward to reading more from you :) Congratulations on the soon to be wedding.. I'm your newest follower!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...