Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I'm blank because...

I saw this on some blogs back in the day & thought I'd use it for this very blank day. I original saw it from Little Miss Momma (who I adore).

Ha ha ha. We found this laying in a cooler when we were taking our engagement pictures. Hilarious! Of course we had to take a pic.

I'm weird because....
-I eat ice cream in a cup.
-I buy way too many planners, notebooks, pens, or anything colorful.
-I straightener my hair just to put it up an hour later.
-I tend to buy clothes only to take them all back a few days later.
-I am a paper/card hoarder.
-I lose everything. Seriously. Good thing my head is attached.
-I clean my room only for it to be a tornado the next day.
-I can't watch the end of close sports games. I literally hide.
-I pick my mascara off when I'm tired.

I'm a bad friend because....
-I text instead of call.
-I don't always say what's on my mind.
-I let my busy schedule get in the way of my friendships.
-I'm bad at thinking of doing something really nice and then forgetting.

I'm a good friend because....
-I love my friends to death.
-I would do anything for any one of them.
-I only wish the greatest success to all of them.
-I will listen any time, any day, any where.

I'm sad because....
-I have a fiance that lives two hours away.
-My family also lives two hours away.
-I cannot keep up on this blog most of the time and especially reading and commenting to y'alls. Sad.
-That I feel like I cannot financially assist in the wedding like I want to.
-That I don't do enough, when I could always do more.
-I'm lonely every night by myself.
-School is killing me smalls.

I'm happy because....
-I love and have the most amazing family, friends, and fiance in the world.
-I got an interview for a job I would love!
-I am growing closer to God.
-I will be married in six months.
-I have this blog that warms my little heart every day.
-School is almost over.
-I am alive and healthy.
-This weather is flipping fantasical.
-It is time for March Madness.

I'm excited for....
-My peeps to get their Save the Dates.
-Some very exciting news I recently found out from a friend.
-The ideas that are accumulating in my mind for changing the lives of others.
-My birchbox to come.
-Grilling out.
-Spring Break. (Going skiing in Colorado!)
-Going to the lake.
-Camping.
-The smell of the campfire and country music.
-All the presents I  (we) got at the bridal shower to get some use.
-August 4, 2012

Three days until SPRING BREAK, baby!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun idea for a post! My busy schedule can make time for seeing friends hard too but I'm sure you'll make it work. Enjoy your Spring Break!

Lindsey said...

Love this post idea! And I thought at first that y'all really were beer bonging in your engagement pics and you were going to be my hero forever and ever.

Amanda said...

I want a spring break...not cool, not fair. Oh well! On another note, happy Tuesday! I'm thinking of doing a response like this at some point...Maybe. I'm sleepy today, like can't keep my eyes open. Womp womp! And don't worry, you can always text instead of call me :) I'm not a phone person...anymore!

B F said...

What a cute post!!! Love that pic of you two :)

Jennifer said...

Love this post. Very cute.

Kelly said...

I LOOOOVE your "Happy" and "Excited" list :-D Woohoo March Madness and skiing over spring break??? You luck betch. You're on the home stretch, Molly. Just think about it-- school over, SUMMER, and wedding is soooo close :-D

Jeannie said...

i like the "Im happy" section! cute post!!! :)

Jeannie said...

ps. i re-posted!

Sierra said...

I loved this one, i did it too a while ago. You always make me smile and i love the words you use, fantastical;)

Katie said...

I eat ice cream in a cup too! Usually a coffee cup! I hate when it skates around in a bowl, and it's great for portion control!

A Babbling Brunette said...

You're I'm Weird section could have been written about me!! I always buy clothes and then return them because I decide they don't fit or I don't like them. I eat ice cream in a cup too! Love this, so fun!

lesley: the dream tree said...

this is a cute post. the sad section reminds me of myself. i may do this for a post. thanks!

Tiffany said...

I'm reading this and laughing at how much we have in common. It kinda makes my day. Besides the fact that we are both teachers...

I also looove planners, notebooks, pens, etc. (it's a teacher thing)
I always return clothes...I hate dressing rooms.
I hoard cards....like bad!!
I text always...
My friends are my world end of story.
I struggle keeping up with my blog.
I hate being lonely every night.
OK that is just to list a few...or a lot ha sorry.

Im just glad to know Im not the only one!!!
I love all the things you are excited for!! I hope you are having a great Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

Love this!! :) Your excited for list makes me excited - so many fun things coming up!!

momto8 said...

An enjoyable post...with lots of exciting stuff going on...good for you!!
i am interested in your perspectives because I have daughters your age.
i am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
have fun!

Taylor said...

Found you via Erin! And so glad I did, your blog is adorable!!

Taylor

Unknown said...

Such a cute pic! Enjoy your spring break :)

xo Shane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...