Thursday, March 22, 2012

it's the truth

Anddd I'm back in God's country, once again.

Colorado was a-flipping-mazing, but it does feel nice to be on Kansas soil again.

Okay who am I kidding I'd live in Colorado in .23 seconds.




Today I'm linking up with the oh so amazing Neely and Amber for It's Okay Thursday.

It's OKAY....

-That spaghetti is fiance & I's go to meal. Love me some Italian!

-That fiance & I finish a whole bottle of wine every.single.time we open one.

-That I wore the same sweatpants a few days in a row. Can't compete with comfy...or lazy. Whoops.

-That I burnt not only a pan, but also fiance's counter top all in one night. Fail.

-That I had the best 5 day vacation ever with some pretty awesome company (the fam bam).

-That I am so obsessed with office supplies and organizing it's not even funny.

-That I'm a Boston Red Sox's fan and fiance is a (hard core) Yankee's fan. Bo Sox & Royals for life!

-That I just don't have much to say these days. What can ya do?!

Hope y'all have a fab Thursday!



Its Ok Thursdays

10 comments:

Micah said...

Ew. Red Sox. Wish you hadn't confessed that. :P Just kidding.

Meg O. said...

I have been to Colorado in the summer, but never the winter! I have always wanted to go. And it's okay to like the Red Sox. My hubs is from Boston and I approve :)

Neely said...

Love me some office supplies! :)

ashleigh said...

I wanna go to Colorado! Let's go!
And I love spaghetti

Amanda said...

Still need to get us some great tickets :) double date. Oh and we haven't finished off a full bottle of wine in a while. We did crack open a bottle of $3.99 wine that wasn't as terrible as we expected...because of it's price lol. TGIT!

Kristin said...

i love office supplies too. i can get a rush from being in staples, haha! :)

Kelly said...

Ahhh, I bet you had SO much fun skiing this week. I am so jealous. Sweatpants sound SOOO awesome right about now... and spaghetti? SO delicious. I'm making the cream cheese baked spaghetti that made the rounds on Pinterest a few months back tonight-- Can't wait!!

Monica said...

What part of Colorado were you in? I live in Colorado Springs! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Only one bottle?? :) Hope you had an amazing time!!

Stephanie said...

So with you! I need to move to Colorado like YESTERDAY! Seriously...I LOVE that place! (& I've never even skied lol...)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...