Tuesday, March 6, 2012

good vibes

First of all THANK YOU so so so much for all of your help yesterday!


Really, what would I do with y'all? That is a straight up serious question. But really...the help is appreciated!

Next.

Whenever you are reading this please send happy slappy jump up and down good vibes to me as I will be interviewing all day for a few schools in my future town. I will probably have a bright red apple face, sweaty palms, and st st stuttering my life away...so I need all the good vibes I can get.


But really...I would totally be the best candidate for the 3rd grade job I want...right?!


Okay at least I think so.


Anyway, just wanted to say thank you for helping a girl out!


My motto for the day....


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck today!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Good Luck!!! Hope it all goes well!

Kristin said...

Best of luck! Finding a teaching job was, hands down, the hardest thing I've ever had to do. However, I learned that I didn't get jobs in certain schools because I was meant to be somewhere else. I hope you get to teach where you want, but remember that each interview is the best experience you can get. Have a great day!

Courtney said...

I the same was at job interviews. I get so freaking nervous. I am sure you will be great, though! Good luck!!!

Amanda said...

Texted you, but I know you're going to ROCK IT! Can't wait to hear how the interview goes today :) Lurve you!

Tiffany said...

Good luck today girl! You will do GREAT!!!!

Allyce said...

GOOD LUCK! And thanks for that cute motto, I needed it after my day yesterday!

Ashley said...

Sending so much luck your way! Currently in the interview process myself... it's so nerve racking! You'll be fine, doll!

Anonymous said...

Good luck on those interviews girl!! Can't wait to hear all about them :)

Megan said...

Hope it went well!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...