Tuesday, March 20, 2012

guest blogger - ashleigh

 
While I am hanging out on the mountain tops today I have a little treat for y'all.

Ashleigh {who lives in Sin City!} is taking over A Midwestern Touch today and I just know you will love her like I do!

This girl works her flipping butt off in the gym and inspires me to get my booty in shape. She also makes the best looking meals everrr. For real. I asked her if I could hire her to cook for me. I guess Vegas is a bit too far...so sad.

Enough of my blab, here is Ashleigh herself!

**************************************

Hey Molly's readers, I am Ashleigh from Waking up in Vegas! Come visit me!? I am so happy to be taking over Molly's little corner while she is away "tearing it up on the mountain." Molly gave me free reign to write whateverrrrr I want..ya she is pretty awesome. Don't you think so too?
I thought I should write about some of my favorite things. Yah, get excited! 

thats me.
 i live in las vegas.
i am a teacher.
i love to workout;
and eat sour patch kids. [not at the same time]

My Favorite Make Up item right now:
Naked Palette.
 my favorite go to look.

My Favorite Work Out Shoes:

My Favorite Scents:

My Favorite "healthy living/work out posts:

My favorite alcoholic drink..Molly's too:

My favorite animal:
my dog bogey!

My favorite man:
and now I leave you with a pleasant quote:



Thank you Molly for letting me take over;
everyone come visit me here;
and follow me on twitter. =]]

**************************************

Now go give this gorgeous gal some love!

Happy Tuesday!

p.s. do I have to leave Colorado?

3 comments:

ashleigh said...

i love you

Anonymous said...

The eyeshadow looks great!! I'm so basic, always doing the same thing everyday...

Tiffany said...

Can she please come do my makeup everyday??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...