Wednesday, March 7, 2012

get your pinterest on

Your good vibes must have been vibrating the floor yesterday because the interviews rocked! Now it's just the waiting game...which I am not so patient about. Ya....Me? Impatient?  I'm sure you would have never guessed. ;)

But anywho thanks for continuous support! I got the sweetest texts, comments, and calls yesterday and I couldn't be more thankful & blessed for all the awesomeness I am surrounded by. It's a beautiful thing.

Another thing that is beautiful is Michelle. And I am linking up with her again this Wednesday to get my pinterest on. The link up picture is NOT cooperating so don't forget to head on over to check our Michelle's blog and uh-mazing link up!



Let's get pinteresting......

For real? I have to have this. All of it. I really do.

Source: imgfave.com via Molly on Pinterest


Take me there.


Truth



March Madness BEGINS. Rock Chalk Jayhawk for life!

Source: kusports.com via Jenna on Pinterest


Raise your hand if this bed is to.die.for. {hands in the aiiiirrr}


22 comments:

Kristina said...

Love that first pin. Those shoes are fab

Michelle said...

LOVE your pins! I love the bedroom! And that hammock?! I want to be there!!

Anonymous said...

My hand went up in the air over that adorable bedroom! I'm so excited about March Madness! Last year I propped up my iPad and had it playing live while I worked.

Cindy Swanson said...

Beautiful pins...and here's hoping you get a job you'll love!

Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life

B F said...

NEED that outfit!

and NEED that bedroom :)

Kristin said...

Love "The biggest lie.." I write things in my planner and put them in my phone and keep a list on the fridge and I still forget things! If all else fails and it's super important, I write it on my hand :)
Glad your interview went well!

Rachel said...

Stopping by from The Vintage Apple! Love your pins...this is always my favorite link-up because I just can't get enough of Pinterest! Can't wait to keep reading...Happy Wednesday :)

Tiffany said...

Visiting from Vintage Apple! I am in love with that hammock set up....I'd like one in my yard tomorrow. :)

~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blospot.com

Leah said...

I love all of these! Especially the first outfit and the one about not needing to write things down! Your blog is super cute!

xo-Leah

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

I absolutely love your first pin - adorable!

Momma B said...

The colors of that outfit are marvelous! And the quote is SO true!

Ashlyn | Let It Be Beautiful said...

LOVE all your pins. those outfits are so cute! & that last pin of the room, so pretty!

adorable blog!

happy wednesday
xx :: ashlyn

let it be beautiful

Kristin said...

Hope you get a call asap!!

Meg O. said...

Wow, I love that last pin.

I'm sure you had awesome luck with your interviews!! Fingers crossed for you!!

Jamie said...

That bedroom is divine.

Unknown said...

My hands are in the air.... for the hammock! Those are my favorite!!

Ashley said...

Love your pins today! Really love the last pin of that room- so fabulous.

Raquel said...

Yay for the interview going well!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you girly :)

Loving all your pins!

Lyndsay said...

Great pins! I love that outfit, and I can't wait for March Madness to start!! :)

Michelle @ The Vintage Apple said...

I die over that 1st pin. Seriously. Gorgeous.

Tiffany said...

ahhh a hammock and the beach.....a girl can dream

Megan said...

That quote is SO me! I can't remember anything!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...