Friday, March 23, 2012

friday's letters

Dear myself, You kind of totally rocked dinner last night. Congrats, you are not a total failure of a cook after all. Dear family, I miss you and wish we were still in the Rockies. Dear current town, I can't believe I only have one more month with you. It makes me really sad. Tearful, actually. Thankfully the transition will be easier since I am moving home for the summer. Thank goodness. Dear craft project, I hope you turn out. Please just do what I say and not try to be an individual or whatever. Dear job, Please find me. Please oh please. I'm waiting ever so impatiently patiently for you. Dear spring break, Go as slow as you possibly can. I am loving this whole week off thang I've got going on here. Dear j-town, Thanks for always thinking my food is good, it makes me feel all happy inside.

Love Yours Truly,


MJeezy


Photobucket

10 comments:

Sar said...

That pizza looks fab! Big fan (no failure whatsoever)! What type of craft project are you working on? Can't wait to see it!

Found your blog through blog hopping and I looove it!

-Sar

Amanda said...

Put that pizza in my mouth. Now! When we hang out, can we have a homemade pizza party....with booze? Yea, that'd be so much fun! Happy FRIDAYYYYYYYY!

Kelly said...

Yummo pizza!!! Have a great weekend :-) What craft are you working on?

Anonymous said...

Congrats on not burning anything down with dinner :) Fingers crossed for you and a job!!

Courtney said...

That pizza looks AHmazing! And where are you moving? To where the fiancé lives??

Mrs. Mama said...

loved reading this. thanks for posting me the picture and making me hungry tho!

sheesh

Kristin said...

Hoping you find your dream job (or at least a version of it) soon!
Have a great weekend :)

Megan said...

YUM!

Anonymous said...

k not even kidding... you are the cutest girl ever.
i'm obsessed.

Tiffany said...

That dinner looks amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...