Friday, February 17, 2012

friday letters

Dear mom, You know I just can't get enough of you. Even when I am having a bad day, can't get out of bed because my pain is quite unbearable, you can still make me feel better from 120 miles away. Dear jeffrey, I am beyond excited to see you today and I honestly don't think you could get here fast enough. Put it in gear and get your bootay here! :) Dear ovaries, I hate you. Dear blog friends, I swear each and every day I am amazed by you all. Sometimes the support is so overwhelming and I just wish I could give adequate time and love to each of you. I just want you to know I appreciate you all so very, very much. Always. Dear blog, we are starting a new little adventure this coming Wednesday for lent. We are going to for real get healthy this time. Not fast, but slow and surely. The right way. You can't climb a mountain in a day, baby {okay maybe some people can}. The posts will start rolling in each Friday about the progress. I hope we can get this done because we have a partner in crime doing it with us, Lindsey. Also, when my camera comes in the mail you will not be left naked anymore. It will happen soon, I promise. Dear future husband, You just make my heart smile. 



Love always,

Me







17 comments:

henning love said...

haha i love your ovaries letter. enjoy your weekend!! and you can do it for lent!! and that future husband letter is the best

Holly said...

haha I hate my ovaries too! lol lol

so excited to hear what your doing for lent. I havent decided what I'm giving up yet. yikes.

Neely said...

Love this! So happy we have become bloggy friends!

Amanda said...

Your little letters make my heart smile!

jessica said...

Dear ovaries, LOL. AMEN and story of my life this week!

Nicole said...

Love this post especially about the ovaries. When its that time of month for me I always say ugh Eve why did you eat that apple I hope it was worth it.

Meg O. said...

What a cute post!! Darn those ovaries!

twiggy@thedirtlife said...

if i could have ever written to my future husband (i currently have one of those) i would have said:

ah, hem. dear future husband, i'm not the best cook, but i sure can fake it. i abhor laundry and scary movies. please don't make me do either. i wear my hair up a lot even though you will like it best when it's down. i'm hate sharing my feelings so you will probably be WAY more emotional than me to even things out. oh! and i love blogging. how do you feel about falling 2nd to a computer? you're okay with that? you are? well. put a ring on it and let's do this!

Unknown said...

I hate my ovaries right now too! But I like chocolate :) I'm so glad I checked out your blog ;) New follower!

MonicaLeeBlog said...

You write the best letters :] I hafta link up for this next Fridayy, DONT let me forget!! haha Oh andddd I'm getting on that healthy train girl! Count me in!

Lauren said...

This is so cute! Great letters! :) I love this link up!

xo

ashleigh said...

i agree; ovaries suck
two. im totes down with this whole friday healthy thingggy i kinda already do this sooo ill just add to it =]]]
and i loves you.

Bethany said...

loving your letters this week :) especially that one to your ovaries... feeling ya over here!

Erin James said...

this is lovely and witty. :) you are too cute!

Sierra said...

Aww I love your letter - so sweet and so glad that you have a man that makes you smile! LOVE your new layout girl, it looks great! I'll be grabbing your new button, xoxo!

Unknown said...

I am loving the "Letters" posts that I keep seeing on everyone's blogs!! I love your last letter <3 I am s u p e r excited to be your newest follower!
Have a fun Monday (:
Biggest love,
Victoria from Unlock Your World
www.vi-key.blogspot.com

Renee Arianna said...

For real love this. I need to get on the fitness train as well. Hope you are feeling better love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...