Monday, February 6, 2012

Makeover Monday {4}

And...it's Monday again. Seriously could the weekend go by any faster? I honestly do not even think so.

One good thing about Monday is Makeover Monday with myself & Katie. The link-up where you all give the best tips to be all sorts of beautiful!

 

This week's topic is Blush, Bronzer, or any other "accents" you use!

When it comes to accents I think they just give the face just a little more umph. They add a little something something to bring out certain facial features so they get some love too.



{1} Blush

The blush I have been using for years is Cover Girl classic color. It's just the perfect color on my little white face to give a little glow to my cheeks. Let me tell you my face def. needs some color!

{2} Shimmer Facial Whip

I was introduced to this amazing little bottle a few months ago when I won a giveaway from the Bargain Blonde. {From E.L.F.}Shimmering Facial Whip is a multipurpose, on-the-go whipped highlighter packed with Vitamin E to instantly brighten and soothe skin with no greasy after-feel. Ideal for using on your cheeks, lips, eyelids or anywhere you would like a radiant pop of shimmering color.

Even though I only use it for my cheeks I think it gives it the perfect pop of sparkle when I dress up and am trying to look fancy schmancy {or for daily use!}.
{3} E.L.F. Total Face Brush 

I use this brush for my bronzer {which I posted last week-oops} but I also use it for my  bronzer. This may be good or bad but I think it works just dandy for both! I'll all about dual purpose products over here. 2 in 1 I'm all in!

{4} Mary Kay Signature Blush Brush 

I've used this brush for blush for the past two years and am not sure I could use anything else now. I love how it puts my blush on and most importantly they brussels never fall out! Amazing!

These may not be the fancy of the fanciest things but they work for me! I can't wait to see what y'all use and more tips and tricks! 

So come join the fun and show your favorite products!!

4 comments:

tara said...

i use both of those makeup brushes also and i LOVE them! especially the mary kay blush brush!

Mrs Guenther said...

I had issue with ELF makeup I wasn't too impressed by it. I like sephora instead. :)

Amanda said...

I got that face whip in the Hana package, so I definitely need to try it out now that I know what it's used for :) Happy Monday friend!

Mrs. Mama said...

i have the elf makeup brush too! but have never tried a combo of all these things... great tips!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...