Monday, February 13, 2012

Makeover Monday {5}

And....it's Monday, again. Yes, we are still doing Makeover Monday and not giving up even though only four people linked up last week {thank you gals!}. You bet we are dedicated! :)


So hopefully some of y'all join Katie & myself for Makevoer Monday: Lips edition. You know those lips you are going to smooch someone with tomorrow for the epic Hallmark Holiday? Yup. Those!

So let's do it....

I'm going to be honest, I never...ever...ever...ever wear lipstick. Nope, can't do it. Every single lipstick I have tried either makes me look like a {scary} clown or comes off in a matter of seconds. How do y'all pull the look off? Jealous.

I'm more of a lip gloss/lip tint gal. I like my lips to shine. And most importantly I want them soft. I have tried about 5 bazillion of these in my life time {as well as lost about 4.99 bazillion} and there are a few that stick out that I just keep using.

For softness

Burt's Beeswax

Softlips

Nivea {My fav. is the vanilla}


For shine

Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss
For color

e.l.f. super glossy lip shine {watermelon}

e.l.f. glossy gloss {dragon fruit}


What are your favorite lip products?! Please do tell us!

And don't forget to link-up next Monday to talk about EYE products!

Here's a big smooch to y'all!!

11 comments:

Amanda C. said...

My favorite lip product is Baby Lips by Maybelline. I just posted about it this weekend.

Courtney said...

I am a burts bees addict! And I just discovered elf, and i am loving it.

Kelly said...

I love Burts Bee's too!! My favorite lip gloss is by Neutragena LipShine-- it looks a lot like the glosses you listed. Happy Monday, Molly!

Ashley said...

Ahhh, I love all of those balms! Couldn't have picked better brands- I think I have one of all three kinds! Love them. Happy Monday, lady!

henning love said...

i love the nivea lip balm. when i lived in japan during high school i bought that stuff all the time. and was disappointed when i came back to the u.s. they didn't have it so i was so thrilled when it began selling in the stores recently!! there is nothing else like it

Allyce said...

Hey-I love this link up so, thanks! Sorry, I slacked off last week. I will definitely have to try a couple of your choices!

... said...

I love soft lips chapstick! Have you tried the Maybellline Baby Lip?! I love.

Kristin said...

those cliniques lip glosses look pretty!

Amanda said...

Linking up next week! I can definitely handle sharing about eyes! And I love all your picks for lips :)

Katie Mar said...

your blog is so stinkin' cute now! i just love it.
also, i'm addicted to e.l.f. products

Raquel said...

I LOVE soft lips lip balms! I used to use them all the time

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...