Wednesday, February 15, 2012

pinteresting kind of day

I haven't joined in on the Pinteresting fun in awhile so I thought I'd link up with the gorgeous Michelle and make an appearance!


google


Of course, like most people in the world now, I am obsessed {to say it lightly} with pinterest. I am on it at least once every day. I love it mostly because it makes me think I'm creative, have style, and the best cook on the planet.

It has also given me 500 bazillion wedding ideas. I hear man now wives saying they wish they would have been able to use pinterest when they were planning. I have to  be honest and say it at times give me too many ideas. Too many options. And too many things are just plain awesome. So therefore, my undecesive self can't decide on anything because I love it all!

Anyway, here we goooooooo {in the honor of the BL commercial}






















Source: houzz.com via Molly on Pinterest








Source: etsy.com via Molly on Pinterest

17 comments:

Amanda said...

LOVE that clean room quote. I had that happen today... well yesterday through today. I was like "what happened?" lol. Hope you had a good Valentine's Day, and happy hump day!!!

Mrs. Mama said...

omg i want that dress SO SO BAD!!! That makes me think of summer, and fun, and ohhh i LOVE IT!

B F said...

Cute dress! and I agree with the Pinterest and wedding thing! Sometimes yes I wish I wouldve had it, and other times I'm glad I didn't! I'm following you now on Pinterest!

Kelly said...

LOVE the bootyshakin' sign! :-D Perfect for the wedding fosho! And that dress is super cute too!

Nicole said...

I spit water out when I red that clean room sign makes me think of myself. My closet is in my bathroom and every morning when I leave my bathrrom has clothes everywherefrom trying on fifty differetn things.

Katie {katie lately} said...

cute cute cute cute cute!!!! the room thing is my fave :)

Simplyheather said...

I AGREE 100% with my room was clean and then I had to decide what to wear quote!! My room looks like a cyclone hit it after I have to decide what to wear!

http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

Amanda C. said...

You should totally have the booty shaking sign at your wedding. Just saying.

Sarah said...

I love that chevron dress. Great pins!

Miranda said...

i agree that i wish i had pinterest when i was getting married...but there is of course vow renewal :) and totally agree about "room was clean..." I always just starting flinging things off of hangers and if it doesn't look good just throwing it on the floor!

Bethany said...

I want to make that sign for my yard lol. And loving that bedroom!

lesley: the dream tree said...

I am definitely one of those that wishes pinterest was around when I got married and that was only 3 years ago!!! i'm so addicted, too!

Meg O. said...

That sunflower boutonniere is just plain amazing!! I would expect no less ;)

... said...

Ha ha I love the one about figuring out what to wear...that sounds like a morning where I can't decide on something, throw clothes all over, and usually arrive late to wherever I am going!

Renee Arianna said...

I love love love that sign!! I too pinned it! :)

Molly said...

I love that bbq booze and booty shaking sign. Great post!

Sierra said...

Those are some great pins and I am SO obsessed with this site! Love all of your fashionable pins! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...