Wednesday, February 29, 2012

it's so pinteresting

We are half way through people, half way through!

I'm linking up with Michelle to talk about one of my biggest obsessions, PINTEREST.

And since I am 167.23% overwhelmed with school right now I thought I'd make it short and sweet and show you a few things I've been loving on pinterest I've found as I'm trying to distract myself from school and lesson planning.

My heaven on Earth.


















I'll take it all!



Workout I did last night....much harder than you think! {or maybe just for me!}



Truth




Heck yes!




I'm super obsessed with closet offices!

 











& last but not least....we can't forget about that baby I don't have!

Too funny.



Hope you all have a happy hump day & you can find me on pinterest here!








17 comments:

Amanda said...

Hahaha the baby you don't have lol. Love that! And that photo of the couple kissing is amazing :) And I think I'll try that workout tonight! I could use a little extra kick to my workout!

Mrs. Mama said...

ah! love your pins! especially numero uno and dos! we are totally the same person :)

the girl in the red shoes said...

That outfit is so cute! Love your pins this week!

Anonymous said...

Chairs by the lake really is heaven on earth! Love the wedding picture and I LOL'd to the manicure pin so true!

Syndal said...

hahah that baby bib is hilarious!

Katie said...

Ha! I love these! That manicure one is so true! I pay even more than that and they mock me in Vietnamese AND English! Why do I still go there??? LOVE that wedding photo too!

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

Love that baby bib! The outfit you picked is adorable - love it! :)

Courtney said...

That closet is awesome!! I love that picture of the bride and groom and their wedding party too!

Momma B said...

I have a one year old and he NEEEEEEDS that bib!!!!

Momma B

Unknown said...

Haha! Oh Pinterest what would we do with out you! That wedding picture is so cute.

Sarah said...

LOVE that closet office! That's the first time I've ever seen one and I'm sure it won't be the last because now I have GOT to have one.

lori said...

i love all of your pins!! im going to need to check out the rest of your boards now because we obviously have the same taste!

Michelle @ The Vintage Apple said...

Oh Spit!!! Love that!!!!! Happy Wednesday!

Kristin said...

love the manicure pin. because its soooo true

Jessica Blimbaum said...

HAHA the manicure one is the best. They always tell me that my nails need work - and I'm like no duhhh would I be here if I had perfect nails?! NO.

Meg O. said...

I need that bib (well, not for me, obvs). Hilarious!

ashleigh said...

love that closet desk;
love that oh spit bib
and i love you
may needs to come faster

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...