Wednesday, February 1, 2012

one year blogoversary

I am ashamed to admit that my one year "blogoversary" was this past Saturday. Bad mom over here.

I planned on posting and scheduling but...well obviously that didn't work out so well did it?

However, I felt it was necessary to give my blog a shout out because it really has been a surprise blessing to me in a variety of ways. I feel like I've learn so much about myself through this little space and I can't be thankful enough for that.

When I first started blogging I just blogged about cute ideas I found and wanted to remember. Then pinterest was invented so I didn't really need to do that anymore. I then got a whole new blog and began just writing about my life because I seriously have the worst memory in the world and wanted to remember them all {the good, the bad, the ugly}.

better use Picnik up since it's leaving me!

I just want to take a second to thank you all, each and every single one of you who read my ramblings, comment, and are in some way a part of my life here on A Midwestern Touch.

I really never even thought about followers when I got my blog. To be honest I had no idea what the hell it even meant. I'm not going to lie when I saw that it was possible for people to comment and got my first comment, I flipping jumped out of my seat. Now I feel like I can call many of you my friends.

So thank you to my new followers, as well as my followers who have been here since the beginning {you know who you are}.  Especially my family & Jeff who are always supporting me in this little hobby of mine. I'm so happy to be here & can't wait to see what the next year brings. I love sharing a little piece of my life with you and I hope my appreciation for you all doesn't go unnoticed.

So thanks A Midwestern Touch for giving me a little something to look forward to each day.

11 comments:

Mrs. Mama said...

Aw i loved this! You just reminded me... I TOTALLY missed my 2 year blogversary! Bad mom over here too!

Jennʻs Adventureʻs said...

Happy Birthday A Midwestern Touch!!! Loving the face lift -- but I love the content even more;) xoox's

... said...

Aw congrats on this sweetie!!

Katie {katie lately} said...

I'm so glad we've recently become bloggy friends! It is such a blast and I agree, I never knew what would happen when I started this for myself!!

xoxo

Meg O. said...

Awww!! Happy one year blogoversary!!!

Bree said...

Happy 1 year! It's kind of crazy that when most people started, they had no idea what a blog really was, or what it was about, and now it's something we probably couldn't live without!

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

Happy Blogoversary!

TexanCouture said...

Happy Blogaversary!!

Corinne said...

aww Happy 1 Year to your blog! Hope you ate some cake to celebrate ;)

Renee Arianna said...

Happy belated blogoversary! :)

Pretty sure my memory is just as bad if not worse than yours! haha. It sucks.

Amanda said...

Can't believe you've been blogging for a full year! Happy blogoversary!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...