Wednesday, February 22, 2012

wedding updates & lent

Wednesday always makes me smile because I swear once I get to Wednesday I feel like I can conquer the week. I think ohhh well tomorrow is Thursday and that's one day before Friday.....cake! So yay for Hump Day and it's wishful thinking.

I thought I'd share some wedding updates since it's been a coon's age since I've written about it and some exciting things have happened!

First things first, we registered to all three different places. Boy was that fun. Jeff had the scanner for Bed, Bath, & Beyond and I'm sure you can imagine how it all turned out. Let's just say there is a breathalyzer key chain on our registry. haha. We had a blast though and definitely don't think registering could get old very fast. New job? ;)

We also got our NEW Save the Dates in!! Vistaprint totally kicked booty and gave us our replacements for free. Love them & their service! Now it's time to stuff 200 envelopes and get to labeling away. Can't wait to get those babies out!



Another fun thing going down is our Bridal Shower! My aunt sent out the invites and this show is about to be on the road! So thankful for the best family a gal could ask for!



Now for the LENT update......

So as you may or may not have read in my Friday letter, this Lent some crazy stuff is going down. Instead of giving something up for 40 days, I am doing something for 40 days and dedicating it all to Him. My friend & I are teaming up to begin kicking fitness & healthy butt for the next 40 days. As well, we are training for the Color Run in June!

So for the next 40 days I will be eating better, exercising at least 30 minutes a day, and as well keeping a healthy mind.



We will post every Friday about how ups, downs, struggles, and triumphs as the weeks go by. We'd love others to get involved too so we can motivate each other and/or yell at each other to GET UP AND GET OUT THE DOOR!

Let the games begin! 

P.S. I promise I'll be responding and writing on blog soon...just pretty swamped at the moment! xoxo

20 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh my goodness! I love your save the dates! So cute! :) One of our favorite things was registering! I'm glad you guys had such a great time! I know you'll have a beautiful wedding!

xo

Megan said...

I LOVE your save the dates! Registering is SO fun! It is even mroe exciting at the shower when you recieve the gifts!! Do you plan on peaking at your registry before your shower? I did! haha (shh!!) :)

Syndal said...

loove the save the dates and so excited we will be sharing a wedding date!!

Lindsey H. said...

omg LOVE your Save The Dates, who made those?! ;) lol jk jk but for realz, lets get this fitness challenge STARTED!

Nicole said...

1. YOur Save the Dates are super cute.
2. Your shower invitation is also super cute.
3 Good luck on the 40 day healthier you. I def need to try to do better with my fitness. I do good on eating healthy but the exercise is not so good. I am to lazy hahaha

Courtney said...

That is such an awesome thing to do for lent! Isn't registering the most fun ever? Where all did you register?

Amanda said...

I'm so glad you're doing something good instead of giving something up! I still can't decide what I want to do/give up, if anything at all. I'm not very religious, so I don't participate every year. Happy hump day lovely lady Molly dolly!

Ali said...

Two things:

1. Your bridal shower is on my birthday. :)

2. I'm doing the color run here in Minnesota in July! I am beyond pumped. It's going to be so much fun!

:)

Unknown said...

Those save the dates are super cute! Get it girl on the work out :)

Renee Arianna said...

It is so awesome that vistaprint gave you the replacements for free! I'm kinda amazed!

Melody M. said...

I think my friend Katy and I are going to join you on the 40 day challenge! I'd love to know if you and your friend are going to talk about certain topics of your journey. Maybe I could do it as well! Feel free to email me. Thanks!

Raquel said...

So glad everything is working out great with wedding plans! And that's really awesome that visa print was able to make you replacements for free. I feel like most places would be all bitchy about it haha

Laura Darling said...

LOVE those save the dates! So cute!

Melonie said...

Love your Save the Date prints! Loving the "Rawk Chalk" shirts! :)

Kristin said...

love your save the dates! just mailed mine yesterday finally

Anonymous said...

Love your Save the Dates!!

You're a wonder woman for working out every day!!

Megan said...

Oh my gosh, the save the dates are SOOOO adorable!! I just love them!!

C Mae said...

How did I miss that our weddings are 2 days apart!?! LOL I am just now finding out so far out of 25 I mailed out (our wedding announcements) 2 got "lost" or were never received. Drat. I wish I had ordered a few extras.

Mrs Guenther said...

The "save the date" cards are so cute.

A Very Carey Life said...

I love your wedding date. I am numbers obsessed and totally dig it. I wanted ours to be 7.3.10 but ended up 7.16.10
Plus I also love the save the dates!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...