Thursday, February 2, 2012

product of the week

Linking up for the first time with Aly & Tiffanie for Product of the Week!


One product-ish I don't really think I could live without is....

My Erin Condren Planner. Yup, definitely think I would disappear off this earth without it. Okay maybe not but my brain probably would!

I seriously forget everything. I literally have to write every single little detail of my life out so I don't forget it. I'm pretty good at birthdays though I must say.

{this is the one I bought...only with Molly Renee on it}

My Erin Condren Planner definitely is one of the things I use the very most in life other than my phone and those other essentials. Plus it makes me smile so it's really a win-win-win stituation.

Would I spend $50 on the planner normally? Probably not. Maybe if I had like two bottles of wine first would I ever spend that. However, I got mine for a steal of a deal on Plum District awhile back {Nov. to be exact}.

I love this product because....

-It is COLORFUL, which makes me happy.
-It's personalized. It's MINE.
-It has such an organized and clean look to it. Snazzy. Plus the card stock is amazing!
-It has a place for notes, goals, to do's, and even a little zipper thingy for...whatever!
-The tabs make it so easy to go from month to month.
-It keeps me organized so I remember all of the important events and things I need to get done!

Now I'm going to give it a big kiss.

Kidding, but if you don't have one I know for a fact you won't be disappointed if you buy one. Which, btw,  you totally should.

What are YOUR favorite products?!


21 comments:

Megan said...

I am obsessed with my Erin Condren planner. So cute and so easy to stay organized! :) Found your blog through Mrs. to Mama and I love it. Too cute!!

Michelle @ The Vintage Apple said...

I do not have an EC organizer, but everyone I know raves about theirs! Guess I need one?! LOL!

Amanda said...

I cannot wait to order mine! I think it's going to be my lifeline once I get it. So excited!

Caroline said...

I really need to get one of these!!! :)

... said...

i have heard many great things about these :)

Corinne said...

I would not be making it through out wedding planning without this planner!!! It's the best thing I own for organization and keeping me on track. My phone doesn't even stand a chance against it!

B F said...

Came over from my girl "from mrs to mamas' blog! I'm a midwestern girl too! Wahhoooo!! Iowa baby :) So were basically neighbors right?!?

Pineapples and Pickles said...

I, too, would not make it without my EC planner. Thanks for sharing and linking up.

TexanCouture said...

I've been contemplating one but I wasn't sure about $50 for a paper planner. Maybe I'll just take the plunge everyone in the blog world that's obsessed can not be wrong!

ashleigh said...

i love mine too;;
and i love the color of yours!!

Lauren said...

So cute! :) I love your new blog makeover too!!

xo

tara said...

I have the year round notebook, not the planner, but I seriously love it!

Mrs. Mama said...

i LOVE my EC planner!

p.s. did you see my little shout out today on the blog? ;)

Corie said...

Like everyone else I love mine too! The only gripe I have about it is that the tabs are bending/splitting/getting crappy. They should be laminated! Maybe she will for next years :)

Hi, I'm Missy! said...

I keep saying I am going to order myself one and still have not.
I need to get on it!!

Bethany said...

Cute planner! That looks like it would actually keep me organized :)

Courtney said...

Oh I LOVE my Erin Condren planner. I'm obsessed with it. Im planning my wedding and its super helpful!

The Wallace Family said...

Oh I am ever so addicted to my Erin Condren Planner. I will NEVER buy another planner. It is the perfect planner for everything in my life!

jessica said...

I've heard so many things about this planner! I would probably use it for a month and stop because i'm so lazy, but i love the idea of having everything in one place. I do agree, it is pretty and the color is lovely!

Happy Friday :)

Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

Megan said...

I feel like the only person in the blog world who doesn't have one!! Haha!! I may have to cave...they really are SO SO cute!!

natasha {schue love} said...

I've heard a lot of great things about this planner! Definitely need to check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...