Monday, February 20, 2012

Makeover Monday {6}

Annnnnnnnnnd it's MONDAY! Makeover Monday is here to talk about one last beauty topic! Sadly the link-up button isn't working {I'm so sorry} so just leave a comment with your post so myself and others can check er' out!

 

Topic: Eyes Edition

One thing I will never leave naked going out in public is my eyes. Whether it is only mascara, only eyeliner, or etc I will not leave the house without something.

I first use the e.l.f. eye primer so my eye makeup stays on for quite a bit longer. Yes, I am obsessed with e.l.f. products right now, don't hate. If you are on a budget and want some good quality, yet great priced make up....seriously, e.l.f. is where it's at.


Next, I put on some Cover Girl perfect point plus eyeliner. This is by far my favorite eye liner I've used. I also currently use e.l.f. liquid eyeliner which I also really like. However, the CG eyeliner stays on longer I've got to say.



Then I put my Almay {for blue eyes} eye shadow on using my Mary Kay eyeshadow brush. My favorite part is it tells me exactly where to put it because obviously I stink at creating some eye magic. I need to venture out and get the NAKED palette and join the party.





This baby is what really seals the deal. Hands down favorite and only mascara I will wear. It is the bomb.com times about one hundred. It never fails to make my lashes look longer and more full. Maybelline Falsies, my eyes and I thank you for your great quality!

Then I head out the door {usually late} and getting ready to tackle the day!

Hope y'all had a great and relaxing weekend, I know I did!

15 comments:

Neely said...

Falsies is where it's at!!

Courtney B said...

I just bought that mascara and was hoping it's a good one... SO glad to head that you love it!

ashleigh said...

i used to use that eyeliner!
andddd
here is my link up to it:
http://www.waking-up-in-vegas.com/2012/02/makeover-monday.html

So shay said...

Ahhh I'm gonna have to try this falsies mascara. I've heard so much about it! You're beautiful Molly! MUAH!

Arielle said...

I for sure need to try Elf products!
My link up is over @ http://arielle-ellesentries.blogspot.com/

Kaylyn said...

Good stuff!

Here is my link: http://lacepearlsandcamo.blogspot.com/2012/02/makeover-monday-eyes.html.

Thanks, ma'am! :)

Holly said...

I love the falsies!
link up here

http://hollymarieee.blogspot.com/2012/02/weekend-recap-linkups.html

Mrs Guenther said...

I love Maybelline mascara.

Here's my link:

http://lifeasayoungmomma.blogspot.com/2012/02/makeover-monday-1.html

Bethany said...

Falsies is the best! Life-changing really :)

Amanda said...

I've never worn falsies, but I love your picks for eye makeup! I actually did a makeover Monday post today! Except it appears that one of the images didn't work. Oh well! Happy Monday. Hope you had a great weekend.

Megan said...

I use that mascara and it actually makes me look like I have lashes! Haha!!

Courtney said...

I'm liking elf too. I have gotten a few things I love. And I got one big dud. Mascara. Have you tried it? The one I bought was just one big clumpy mess.

Allyce said...

I love Falsies! And Almay! I must try some Elf products since you are so highly recommending them!

Here is my link:
http://allycer.blogspot.com/2012/02/makeover-monday_20.html

Ashley said...

I love ELF products- so cheap and work well! Also, definitely all about Almay eye shadow. I love how they match your eye color to the pallet! :)

Raquel said...

Yessss I love falsies mascara! Hands down my favorite ever :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...