Monday, May 30, 2011

Big 2-2

I'll keep this short and sweet because
I'm still enjoying my short vacation in MN.

But.
22 years ago TODAY.
I came into this lovely world.



I am not fond of 22, because it isn't half as cool
or exciting as 21...but I'll take it.
Another year healthy and alive is always a wonderful and blessed one.

Some things that happened in the past year:

Well,
I became LEGAL. 
I finally got to drink at a restaurant like I had always wanted.
It really wasn't as cool and exciting as I thought it would be.
Very convenient though I must say.

I became an AUNT.
To a beautiful and sweet baby girl named Kate.
I love her to pieces.







I got ENGAGED.
Whoa.
I kind of can't believe that was this year.
Time flies.
Way too dang fast.
So blessed to have that boy in my life though.



I GOT A BLOG.
And met you wonderful people.
And finally have a way to keep my thoughts straight.
As well as to hold memories we all know my brain would forget otherwise.
Now I can't even imagine life without this bloggeroo.
I must have been on Facebook.
Way too much.
Thanks for going though the journeys and life experiences with me.
:)



I graduated COLLEGE.
Which you've heard about.
A lot.
So I'll shut up on that one.



And now I'm in Minnesota with the three people I love the very most.
Perfect birthday.
Love this life.
Feeling so stinking blessed.
It's been one hell of a year and I cannot to see what the next one holds.

Welcome 22.
Let's take down another year together.
(And live like we are still 21.)




9 comments:

Abby said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful year! May this one be just as good, happy birthday!!

ashleigh said...

happpppy birthday!
hope this year is just as eventful as last =]]

Unknown said...

Happy happy birthday! Sounds like a way fun year! :) Good luck on 22 !

Marian said...

Looks like such a fabulous year!! Here's hoping 22 is even better. Happy birthday!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday pretty girl!!! Know what? Life just gets better!!!! Enjoy your day!!!! :)

Jennʻs Adventureʻs said...

Great post--Happy Birthday! Deuces! =)

Amanda said...

Happy, happy day! Glad you had such a great year, and have another great year ahead of you!

Sierra said...

Happy happy birthday sweet friend! Oh my goodness your ring is just SO pretty!

Nicole @ Two and Two is 4 said...

Happy birthday!!!! And congrats on the year you had last year!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...