Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Truthful Tuesday

Truth is....

I GOT SOME GOODIES IN THE MAIL THIS WEEK!
So pumped.
Seriously.
Happy dance to the max.
Welcome my new SHINE t-shirt.
Welcome my new (pink) NU ME STRAIGHTENER + hair products.
They all arrived at the PERFECT time as I was about ready
to rip all of my hair out.
I love good timing.


(pictures to come...I currently have no camera. waaah)



I REVIVED MYSELF!
I went home.
I got to see my beautiful mother for Mother's Day,
as well as my handsome Dad and brother.
Going home does something to me that I just can't explain.
It is pretty awesomeacle...if there were a word.
That is how legit it is.
No matter what is wrong EVER, it is noting a little drive home, country music, and family
can't fix.
(Add in a little zoo time, car washing, and flower planting and you have yourself a winner winner chicken dinner weekend. ;) )
(And maybe fro yo...so sad there is none there.)




 I GOT MY HAIR DID
Cut + Color = HAPPY HEAD
(not that you can tell from this picture or anything..it's def. NOT that dark)
Remember..no camera. Sad day.
First experience getting my hair colored professionally was a SUCCESS.
Minus the money that was hijacked from my pocket.


I GRADUATE IN ONE WEEK AND FOUR DAYS
Not that I am counting.
And not that I am annoying anyone by saying it 500 times a day.
Not that I am already planning out what size of champagne bottle
to pop as I stroll down the hill.
Nope, none of those.
Can't help it, this girl is PUMPED.




I AM TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
(as my dad would say)
My motto for the week!


P.S Sorry I've been MIA.
After next Wednesday I am a free woman and will have cool posts :)

Love you all!

8 comments:

Suze said...

Girl you can see the light at the end of the tunnel, the end is near! you can do this :) You look so cute in your grad cap ;)

Home is where the heart is and family def does a fix for me too no matter what! And Hair appointment is even better therapy to throw in the mix ;) FYI : your hair looks fabulous!

love your dads motto, too blesed to be stressed SOOOO true!!!

Praying for you and wishing you luck to finish the semester strong :)

Cara said...

Congrats! Remember to soak it all in! I remember just wanting to graduate and rushing to the finish line and here I am a year later missing the days of living 5 seconds from all my friends!

kebowman said...

congrats on graduation and I LOVE your hair! So pretty!!

Anonymous said...

Congratz on graduation! (:

I'm glad your hair turned out so well! It looks great! I know I'm always very wary of going to the salon, one time they actually did muck up a perm and I had to chop my hair really short to get rid of it because it was all dead :(

I am always stressed, and I know where you're at girl! Sometimes you gotta just look at the blessings. Unfortunately that doesn't just make the stress instantly go away eh? (;

I love a trip home. Nothing like being around the familiar to take you back to who you are (:

I really love your blog by the way and I can't wait to read more!

Michelle said...

YAY! You're almost there! Congratulations!

I love your hair! I'm glad you had a great trip home :)

Fash Boulevard said...

hey molly. this is great news. congrats. so happy I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog 2 months ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. I moved to cali last year after graduating back in the south and I can't get enough of your blog. Would love if you could stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Brenna said...

Congrats on graduation! I feel the same way about heading home- it totally refreshes the soul!

Katie said...

I just got my SHINE tshirt too and love it!

Your blog is super cute..I'm from the midwest too..well Ohio if that counts.. :)

www.lovenotesinabox.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...