Thursday, May 26, 2011

MINNESOTA here we COME!

The crew is departing!
And heading to MN.
Traveling with three people in a little honda.
Here's how.

PACK LIGHT.
-And consolodate the 15 pairs of shoes into like...3.
-I had a hard time with this one.
-Okay, I consolodated it to like...8.
-Close enough.


BRING A COOLER.
-Pop.Water.Whatev.
-Snacks (Healthy)
-Anything else you might want in a cooler.
-This eliminates the 100 gas station stops.
-Don't bring a potty though, that would be nasty. Stop at the station. For all's sake.

LISTEN TO CD's.
-Jam. out. It makes the trip go much faster.
-Make CD's so if y'all have different tastes you can have a variety on the CD's  so not one gets all angry and upset.
-I would recommend a Book on Tape as well, but only if you are ridin' solo.

BRING A BLANKET.
-If you are me and pass out right when you get into a car, then you'll want a blanket to
get you through the trip without being woken up every .5 seconds from your neck being titled in a very wrong position.
-Okay, maybe this one is just for myself.


MAKE A LIST
-Write down what you need.
-I did say NEED right?
-Only what you need.  Or you will have three bags full of clothes, two full of shoes, and etc.
-You can always buy extra when you get there. Plus, it forces you to buy new things :)
-Mark things off your list as you pack them. One by one.
-Because TRUST ME you will get really angry when you forget your Chi straightener.
-So, make a list. Mark it off. Be happy.

HERE WE GO!!!!
Happy Thursday to YOU!!!!

P.S.
If ANYONE is from, knows people, or lives in the Kansas City/Lawrence/Topeka
area PLEASE contact me.
I am gathering items needed from the devastating tornado
 in Joplin,MO and need your help.
Please Please contact me if you want to help!
I will be delivering them in two weeks.
:)







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always make lists when I pack! I make lists for everything. To do lists, daily lists, monthly planner... so great.

I love the way you write. It's so short and sweet and sassy. Love. (:

I linked your truthful Tuesday on my blog today because I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. Please keep doing that because it's wonderful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...