Monday, May 16, 2011

Loss of Direction + Weekend

 Where did I go?
WRONGGG TURRRRN.
Somewhere in the past few weeks I lost my way on this blog.
Heck, in my life in general.
I've been a hott, scattered, mess.
For real.

Today I got to thinking about why I've been in such a writing funk a lunk.
It's because I lost my focus. y real reason for blogging.
errrr
Tisk, tisk, tisk.

There is one problem I have with blogging.
When people get CONSUMED in the number of followers they have.
I love followers, heck yes I do.
But I am not a fan of people commenting on my blog JUST to tell me to follow them.
I have this weird thing when people tell me what to do...
I do the complete OPPOSITE.
Just to prove a point.
Issue I'm working on.
Whoops.

 I personally only want you to follow me if you actually enjoy reading, or looking at my nonexistent pictures these days because I have no camera.
Every comment I make is genuine.
Because I actually am interested, or laughing hysterically,
or can perfectly relate to what you are saying.

 I blog for me. mwah. molly. mj. molly jac. whatever you wanna call me.
As an outlet.
As a second brain, that I really really need.


Then I got followers.
Slowly but surely.
And it is really flipping fun talking to so many different
awesome people.
Which kind of got me addicted.
Because obviously you guys are the shiz,
and I love hearing from each one of you.
Seriously, I check my gmail uh...quite often.

Thumbs up to YOU. With an addition of a creepy smile.

But somewhere in the shuffle I stopped writing for mwah.
Which leads me to today.
I can't please everyone.
Obviously.
We all have different interests.
Of course I like writing posts that y'all enjoy,
but you aren't always gonna like what I have to say.
Like when I sau think Justin Biebs is overrated.
Ya, see.
:)

So here I am,
going to just type shit how I feel it.
And if it comes out wrong,
I'm sorry.
But it least it will be real.
Just ME. Curse words, or cheesiness. Or weird freaking pictures. Or no pictures. Or random quotes because obviously I am obsessed with them.
"Love me or hate me...I swear it won't make or break me."
K, I'm scared...don't hate me.

annnnnnnnnnnnnyywaaaaaayyyyssss

Hope you guys had a wonderful weekend!!!

Recap on my weekend:

Okay.
Funny Story.
I got my hair dyed, remember?

What I forgot to mention was that my head was about to break out in HIVES.
Ahhhh!
Ya...I'm allergic to hair dye AND henna.
I'm special.


So now I've got red, sore bumps all over my head covered by my pretty  devil hair.
Can't brush my hurr.
Well, I can...but I can't touch my scalp.
I call BS.
Someone obviously was trying to KILL ME.
Ouchy.

Four day continuous head punding days later,
I got smart enough to figure out that is what it was.
Guess it wasn't stress knots on my head :)

Hope the perdy hair was worth it.
I'm still trying to figure that one out.

Any advice on making them go away?
and yes..yes...I'm going to do the doctor.
Scalp will be deflated in no time.


peace out allergies!

Anyway.

So then comes Saturday.
Bachlorette party.
Hello Sangia and Margaritas.
Not my normal drinks. At all.
It was free, I didn't decline.

The next day wasn't the greatest to say the least.
"Blame it on the a a a a alcohol."
So I had to get up at 7:30 AM, drive 2.5 back home (in my brothers car), dozing off every few seconds,
only to realize when I was 30 min away that I left my keys at home.
I think more bumps grew.

I got to my brothers house... phone dead, computer dead, supposed to meet my friend at the library, huge project due, no keys, no nothin but nasty breathe and messed up hair.


Momma saved the day and delivered me my keys and cleaned my carpets.
I owe her big time.
Needless to say...it was quite the eventful weekend.


GRADUATION COUNTDOWN: 6 days.

Oh..yes I got ahold of a Mac today, can you tell I've been picture deprived?

8 comments:

Suze said...

Girl what a weekend! I seriously hope your pretty little head will be okay in no time. I am SO sorry you had to learn the hard way or figure out your allergie to dye and henna :( so sad! At least you had a fun bachelorette party, sangria is yummy! double boo for computer dead, phone dead, no keys, but hope you got your project completed :) Yay for mommy saving the day and cleaning the carpet! What a nice surprise to end the weekend! You are gonna be graduating soooooon, so happy and excited for you girlie! lots of hugs and positive thoughts your way to finish out the last week of college strong :)

Abby said...

WOW, that sucks about your hair dye doing that to your head! Love it how moms always come to the resuce

Cara said...

oh man! and i thought i had a bad day yesterday when i spilt my kombucha all over my crotch right before walking in to get some fro yo!

hope you have a better, more relaxing week! congrats on graduating!

Jess said...

Ha! Your weekend was seriously crazy. I've had them.

And the first part of your post?!? Right on.
Couldn't have said it better myself!

Michelle said...

You are SO RIGHT!!!! You are a writer. This is YOUR blog!!! Write about what YOU feel!! I have to tell myself that from time to time. I know I can't please everyone!!!

I know I love your blog, and I love how you write. That is why you are one of my favorites!

And, I love your hair.

And, CONGRATULATIONS on graduation coming up!!! Seriously one of the best days of my life when I walked across that big ol stage!!! ENJOY IT!!!

And your ring. Gorgeous!!!

Michelle said...

I think your hair looks great! You're so pretty!

It's your blog you can write about whatever you want! People should follow you because they like you and want to hear what you have to say!

I follow you, will you follow me? BAHAHA HATE THAT!

Congratulations on graduation! It's such a great time in your life! Enjoy it! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Ah what an awful accident! :( I hope it all gets better :)

Sounds like the bachelorette party was super fun though! Anything free is always the best (;

I follow your blog because I love your unique style, and your attitude. I love reading!

Gratz on graduating!

Amanda said...

This was perfectly inspirational to get me going on my blog. Thanks :)

Allergic to hair dye!!! How rotten! :S

Moms always save the day!!! Gotta love them...even when you don't want to. lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...